The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Cabaye scored two in the game, too, and has been one of the great successes of the season, having cost £4million. He’s a pass master.

Hard to believe he was playing in the Norwegian 3rd division less than 12 months ago.

Some top mongery by a faceless game podcast contributor. 

"Don't want to diminish Newcastle's achievement, but I assume that their points total is low for a 4th place challenge and the other teams going for 4th aren't doing well."

Actual idiot.

"Don't want to diminish Newcastle's achievement, but I assume that their points total is low for a 4th place challenge and the other teams going for 4th aren't doing well."

Actual idiot.

6 points off Arsenal's fourth placed finish last year with four games to go.  Already have the same points as Spurs finished on last season in 5th.

Actual idiot.

6 points off Arsenal's fourth placed finish last year with four games to go.  Already have the same points as Spurs finished on last season in 5th.

How dare we try and break up the top 4. Shameful stuff on our part.

Actual idiot.

Eh? we only have 6 points less than Arsenal did last year with 4 games to go ffs  :lol:

Looks like i was beaten to it.....

Actual idiot.

Unless Caulkin is on they've little time for us on The Game. Piss poor podcast at best although it's got slightly better now they dropped Paddy 'drinking all night' Barclay.

Keys & Gray pretty much dedicated their show to us today - they really do love us. Far too many compliments handed out though, there has to be a catch!

They've got whiff of our under estimation and under the radar plan and are purposely bigging us up so we are in the spotlight and fail!!....

or they just realise good football

philippe auclair spouting inaccuracies regarding out front players.  We've relieved on the same front 4/5 'creators' all season apparently.

Do we sign another 3/4 forward players for the sake of it?  And what happened to the players who played when Ben Arfa and Cisse weren't at the club?  Oh, and the guys who played when Demba was at the Afcon?

He's also adamant that we will hit bad form 'at some point'.  We've been waiting for this bad form for 34 games iirc

I am adamant that he's a complete and utter fool that should be ignored before driving us all down to his level of stupidity.

Seriously he's an idiot.

philippe auclair spouting inaccuracies regarding out front players.  We've relieved on the same front 4/5 'creators' all season apparently.

Do we sign another 3/4 forward players for the sake of it?  And what happened to the players who played when Ben Arfa and Cisse weren't at the club?  Oh, and the guys who played when Demba was at the Afcon?

if they are being relieved on they'll want away.

Actual idiot.

The average points tally for 4th place since the league went down to 20 teams is 67, we've got 62 with 4 games left (potentially 74 points).  So yeah idiot..

Keys & Gray pretty much dedicated their show to us today - they really do love us. Far too many compliments handed out though, there has to be a catch!

yeah had it in on the car driving down to Darlo today.  Both hope/want us to get fourth spot.  Adrian Durham also fancies/wants us to get it.

:lol:

Just wait until the end of the season when that professional WUM 'changes his mind' depending on how many calls they need to get.