The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Is it just me or is anyone else surprised at the amount of other football fans sucked in by this s****? Seriously, i live in Glasgow and the amount of old firmers, aberdeen fans and even hearts fans that have said they'd love if we go down is insane. Hearts fans for fucks sake? What the f*** does it matter to them? Shut up and worry about your own f***** club, mine means far too much to me to be worrying about teams from another b****** league.

This may not be a popular opinion, but football fans are generally fucking morons with brains like peanuts, so it's not surprise that their opinions all follow a familiar pattern of bitterness and hatred.

KK given 2 games by Ashley to turn results around or he'll be booted upstairs - Various.  :kasper:

I dont believe that for a second.

Unfortunately none of us know what Ashley's tolerance levels are. I'm sure he didn't achieve what he has acheived in the business world by tolerating failure for too long. Is he dissapointed with results since KK came in, would he have expected more ? I think he probably did. We haven't really had that honeymoon period that most managers usually get, where results pick up after the change, it even happened with Souness and Roeder !!  But to suggest that he's going to drop the Axe this soon is just insane, I don't think Ashley is that naive as to not understand that KK will need time and that Ashley himself has played a big part in the predicament we are in today.

"that Ashley himself has played a big part in the predicament we are in today."

What? How's it Ashley's fault that FFS hired Allardyce?

Unless Ive read that wrong like.

I'm still a firm Ashley supporter, don't get me wrong but to suggest he is not without blame is plain wrong. Most agree with the removal of SA but the timing could have been better.

"that Ashley himself has played a big part in the predicament we are in today."

What? How's it Ashley's fault that FFS hired Allardyce?

Unless Ive read that wrong like.

I'm still a firm Ashley supporter, don't get me wrong but to suggest he is not without blame is plain wrong. Most agree with the removal of SA but the timing could have been better.

Aye, howay man. To absolve any of Shepherd/Ashley/Allardyce/Keegan/Mort of ANY blame at all for how this season has gone is ludicrous. They've all played a massive part in how it's panned out, along with a hell of a lot of other supporting characters as well.

Still have to say that the story is utter cack.

• 2 weeks later...

Havent seen any of the press today.

How many have told us that they knew KK would get it right in the end and that his tactical nous would eventually shine through

None actually. It was still pretty negative.

- Talk of Keegan meeting the 'hierarchy' looking for reassurances over his future

- Martins wanting out

- Marcelino in frame to take over

- Jol in the frame to take over

- Ashley losing loads of money

- Ashley wanting to sell

Guest nufc222

Havent seen any of the press today.

How many have told us that they knew KK would get it right in the end and that his tactical nous would eventually shine through

Not entirely positive from The Guardian

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Observer_Match_Report/0,,2267558,00.html

Haha check out the player ratings from the fulham fan Hangeland on a 9. superb comedy.  bluelaugh.gif

North-South divide

There is unrest at Newcastle United as Dennis Wise makes his mark as executive director (Saturday matinees). Fevered reports suggest mounting disquiet among the locals that so many decisions are being made by – wait for it – southerners. Oh yes, it is southerners who are to blame. After all, things were going so well under good, honest, northern lads such as Sam Allardyce, Graeme Souness, Freddy Shepherd, Kevin Keegan

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/martin_samuel/article3607443.ece

North-South divide

There is unrest at Newcastle United as Dennis Wise makes his mark as executive director (Saturday matinees). Fevered reports suggest mounting disquiet among the locals that so many decisions are being made by – wait for it – southerners. Oh yes, it is southerners who are to blame. After all, things were going so well under good, honest, northern lads such as Sam Allardyce, Graeme Souness, Freddy Shepherd, Kevin Keegan

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/martin_samuel/article3607443.ece

Has thenorthumbrian been emailing The Times?

North-South divide

what a joker  :lol:

Fucking hell, I'm watching the highlights program and in the one out of two fan interviews that they showed, the 30 something fan said [before the game] 'it's either Keegan's first win or his last game'.

How long must have the producers been standing around searching for that kind of idiot to show up?

Guest Phil K

This may not be a popular opinion, but football fans are generally f****** morons with brains like peanuts, so it's not surprise that their opinions all follow a familiar pattern of bitterness and hatred.

Quite so - and they're STILL twice as intelligent than 90% of footballers !

f****** hell, I'm watching the highlights program and in the one out of two fan interviews that they showed, the 30 something fan said [before the game] 'it's either Keegan's first win or his last game'.

How long must have the producers been standing around searching for that kind of idiot to show up?

Or how much has it cost them to get the sh*tbags to say it ?

It reeks of a pre-written comment to me.

what a joker  :lol:

Martin Samuel - fat, bearded, píss-head writing for the benefit of Lahnden based readers (50% of whom are Man U fans) - what do you expect ? Honesty ?

North-South divide

There is unrest at Newcastle United as Dennis Wise makes his mark as executive director (Saturday matinees). Fevered reports suggest mounting disquiet among the locals that so many decisions are being made by wait for it southerners. Oh yes, it is southerners who are to blame. After all, things were going so well under good, honest, northern lads such as Sam Allardyce, Graeme Souness, Freddy Shepherd, Kevin Keegan

Forgive me if I'm missing something but I have not heard one Newcastle supporter blame "southerners" and I know plenty of Newcastle fans.

In fact most are pleased that the club seems to be adopting a big time professional strategy to it's scouting operations.

Guest Novocastrian

f****** hell, I'm watching the highlights program and in the one out of two fan interviews that they showed, the 30 something fan said [before the game] 'it's either Keegan's first win or his last game'.

About 30 seconds?

North-South divide

There is unrest at Newcastle United as Dennis Wise makes his mark as executive director (Saturday matinees). Fevered reports suggest mounting disquiet among the locals that so many decisions are being made by wait for it southerners. Oh yes, it is southerners who are to blame. After all, things were going so well under good, honest, northern lads such as Sam Allardyce, Graeme Souness, Freddy Shepherd, Kevin Keegan

Forgive me if I'm missing something but I have not heard one Newcastle supporter blame "southerners" and I know plenty of Newcastle fans.

In fact most are pleased that the club seems to be adopting a big time professional strategy to it's scouting operations.

Yep, they just made this unrest crap up, how they can really get away with printing lies as fact is beyond me.

By SHAUN CUSTIS

Published: Today

MIKE ASHLEY still wants to flog Newcastle — despite Toon easing their relegation fears.

Ashley bought the club last summer for £130million and took on debts of around £100m.

And while he celebrated a vital 2-0 win over Fulham on Saturday, behind the jubilation he continues to look for an exit route.

SunSport have been told Ashley may even accept £200m to get out of Toon — a massive reduction on his original asking price of £350m.

Ashley took a major hit with the recent fall in banking shares — and estimates put his losses at £129m.

Newcastle have denied they tried to sell to DIC — the company busily attempting to buy Liverpool.

But City sources insist the word is firmly out that Ashley will do business.

Boss Kevin Keegan wants funds for rebuilding and urged Toon to give England striker Michael Owen a new contract.

However, there is no sign the club are ready to re-sign Owen or supply millions for new signings.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article955798.ece