The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

I always enjoy listening to Collymore on TalkSport. Talks a lot of sense, mostly.

has the occasional moment of madness but mostly a good pundit with good views on the game and not afraid to speak his mind, compared to the predictable dullness of hansen and co

I always enjoy listening to Collymore on TalkSport. Talks a lot of sense, mostly.

has the occasional moment of madness but mostly a good pundit with good views on the game and not afraid to speak his mind, compared to the predictable dullness of hansen and co

I loved the way Collymore spoke out about the lazy British pundits earlier in the season after Shearer had admitted he didnt have a clue who Ben Arfa was.

I just wish talksport would stop playing the commentary of his winner in the 4-3 as his introduction :(

Henry Winter:

"Wow...two of the most unappealing characters in English football hit headlines simultaneously: Barton + Joorabchian. Double Trouble"

I'm the headlines for what, grabbing his dick?

Wait, what?

I would like to confirm that I didn't grab his dick.

*Curses the qwerty keyboard on this phone, and auto-grammar corrections*

Lots of very sad faces in the press box as AC smashed in the third - just didn't get the story they were hoping for  today.

Precisely, players not revolting and fans out in numbers backing the team will have totally wrecked their agenda.

What Barton headline is that wanker on about. More Nazi salutes is it?

"Obscene!"

Is the headline, then later in the article "And our pictures show exactly how crude his gestures were" with pictures of Barton grabbing his cock through his shorts.

Obviously this is the first incident of its kind on a football pitch.

The Sunday Mail were really pushing for the FA to investigate Barton's 'lewd' gestures yesterday. Honestly man, any other footballer does that and it's ignored - Barton does it and he's suddenly bringing the game into disrepute.

Barton may well be a cunt, but he's our cunt and he's being singled out deliberately. Arseholes.

The Sunday Mail were really pushing for the FA to investigate Barton's 'lewd' gestures yesterday. Honestly man, any other footballer does that and it's ignored - Barton does it and he's suddenly bringing the game into disrepute.

Barton may well be a cunt, but he's our cunt and he's being singled out deliberately. Arseholes.

how dare he insult ladyboy torres

Anyone else read Allardyce's column today in the NOTW (I didnt buy it!). Usual guff about how he was unfairly treated, the Messiah complex that Newcastle fans have and how it was impossible for his "3 year plan" to work as we're too focussed on the next result.

Anus of a man.

Anyone else read Allardyce's column today in the NOTW (I didnt buy it!). Usual guff about how he was unfairly treated, the Messiah complex that Newcastle fans have and how it was impossible for his "3 year plan" to work as we're too focussed on the next result.

Anus of a man.

so utterly missed the point in its entirety

what a man eh

Fat Sam also mentioned that big money deals for incoming players were in place under Shepherd and Ashley basically refused them to go ahead on him getting control of the club. I reckon that's bullshit, I'm sure Shepherd went for Allardyce as the coffers had run dry and he wanted someone who could pick up bargains, like the Fat One had at the Reebok.

Fat Sam also mentioned that big money deals for incoming players were in place under Shepherd and Ashley basically refused them to go ahead on him getting control of the club. I reckon that's bullshit, I'm sure Shepherd went for Allardyce as the coffers had run dry and he wanted someone who could pick up bargains, like the Fat One had at the Reebok.

i'd agree with that, everyone knew the club was flat broke then

Hats off to Neil Custis in this morning's Sun.

'No more patronising talk about expectations of the Toon Army. Because despite what people South of the Tyne might think, nobody at Newcastle believes they have a God given right to success.

Nor do they prefer to lose 4-3 than win 1-0. Neither do  Toon fans wake up sweating at the thought silverware has evaded them for more than 40 years - the Texaco Cup apart of course.

What they want is a club, a team and manager to be proud of - and a good day out.

Hats off to Neil Custis in this morning's Sun.

'No more patronising talk about expectations of the Toon Army. Because despite what people South of the Tyne might think, nobody at Newcastle believes they have a God given right to success.

Nor do they prefer to lose 4-3 than win 1-0. Neither do  Toon fans wake up sweating at the thought silverware has evaded them for more than 40 years - the Texaco Cup apart of course.

What they want is a club, a team and manager to be proud of - and a good day out.

:thup:

Sadly that was about the only decision Ashley ever got right.

Depends on how you look at it. With Sam we would never been relegated, but we would also never develop we would be a mid-table team playing really boring football just like Blackburn.

I mean of course it was great that he was sacked as it will let us improve but he would still never have brought us down.

He's still a twat though.

i do honestly think he'd have relegated us that season. the team had as much confidence in it's own ability as it did in the relegation season, something which was only changed when KK came back to the club, even if it did take him a while to get the team winning