Not Impressed At All

Crumpy Gunt

With Crumpy on this one, the more i think about the board the more they appear to be playing this straight out of the marketing textbook.

Absurd decision.

Yeah it is. Deep down, I'm gutted but howay man.. if it fails it will shut some people up!!

If it starts to go badly, he will walk anyway, so the board have a low risk strategy. The impact of the appointment will mean thoughts of relegation should be staved off but if its not moving in the right direction, they wont have to sack him at least.

News has sent relegation odds tumbling to lowest level yet on betfair. :/

Not impressed neither, but f*** it, had enough of being negative so might aswell support him.

Thank you! You are a great role modell !:)

We were talking in the office today, saying how Deschamps was going to be a good appointment, how the choice showed foresight and, well balls, and how although he wasn't who we'd have expected Newcastle to go for, we thought it would be a good move.

Then I'm on the way home and hear you've appointed Keegan. WTF? Proper WTF territory.

People like you are destroying the club I love.

GIVE-HIM-A-FUCKING-CHANCE

It’s people like you that are destroying the club. FACT

Guest elbee909

What a pile of shit.

Just been informed of him coming back from a Man U fan..........he said and I agree with him that Fergie will be pissing himself with laughter at this and probably can't wait to fuck his head up again.

He's looked shot for years.

Fucks sake, I honestly thought - reading the latest releases, that we had a genuine handle on what we needed and what type of manager was required.

Still back the fella until it all goes critical mass again though.

Re: Not Impressed At All

Keegan

SUCK...MY...DICK...

SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK!

SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DIIIIIICK!

SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK!

SUCK MY DICK....SUCK MY DICK!

(no offence the the OP in any wany)

:celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

GIVE-HIM-A-f******-CHANCE

What a load of bollocks. It's the board making the wrong decisions when appointing managers who are destroying the club. (not saying that this is the wrong decision by the way; I'll decide that in a season or two ;))

What a pile of shit.

What a pile of shit.

Well clearly it’s not. How is someone meant to make a success of the club if people like you have a negative attitude before he’s even started his job? Keegan will make mistakes and people like you pounce on it right away. It’s a never ending cycle of shitism.

What a pile of s***.

What a pile of s***.

Well clearly it’s not. How is someone meant to make a success of the club if people like you have a negative attitude before he’s even started his job? Keegan will make mistakes and people like you pounce on it right away. It’s a never ending cycle of shitism.

Righto. The negative fans forced Allardyce to put Smith in midfield.

After sounding out all these capable candidates how the fuck will we go appointing anyone nex time round, i see the merits of this appointment in the sense it is someone people will be able to get beihnd, said this earlier, but fuck me.

Who the fuck will consider this job if you know its a safe bet that you'll only be made to look stupid when the board wil only go and appoint shearer after talking to you.

There is absolutely no froesight in this appointment, if he didnt have Newcaslte on his CV he would be a nobody.

Can he sort out our defence? Can he build a cup winning side? Could he handle the pressure which is arguable 10 fold from when he walked out last time? All no in my book.

I think im more pissed off at the board than i am with Keegan, its a safe bet that he could be a success but its an equally safe bet that he wont be a major success, if that makes sense. Why risk destrying your legendary status.

We've really dropped a bollock here. I just dont see how anyone could pick Keegan over Deschamps, what footballing reason is there?

Not happy in the slightest, as a fan though, i am obliged to support the boards decision until its its obviosuly proved wrong. So i'll carry on supporting.

Guest DONTOONER

Give the board a break in terms of morale...now it has just gone through the roof!!!

Those who are gutted has never watched how we play under King KEV

Guest elbee909

What a pile of shit.

What a pile of shit.

My attitude makes no fucking difference to the success he may or may not have.  Have you ever heard of constructive criticism?

The only time I made a difference to a football match was at West Ham when John Barnes scored in the second half.  Tino was bearing down on goal in the first half and I shouted "Come on Tino" and he missed, and looked at me accusingly.

The irony here is that you're the one that's most likely to end up pouncing on his mistakes because you're led by sentimentality rather than reason.

My hope is for Shearer as number 2, and for half the ground to chant Shearer's name and half Keegan's, resulting in a chant of very quick Keegan-Shearer-Keegan-Shearer which in turn will sound rather similar to the sacrifice scene in Temple of Doom, scaring every team that visits off the pitch and leading to an unblemished home record.

We'll still get boshed away of course.

What a pile of shit.

What a pile of shit.

My attitude makes no fucking difference to the success he may or may not have.  Have you ever heard of constructive criticism?

The only time I made a difference to a football match was at West Ham when John Barnes scored in the second half.  Tino was bearing down on goal in the first half and I shouted "Come on Tino" and he missed, and looked at me accusingly.

The irony here is that you're the one that's most likely to end up pouncing on his mistakes because you're led by sentimentality rather than reason.

What a pile of shit. ;)

Give the board a break in terms of morale...now it has just gone through the roof!!!

Those who are gutted has never watched how we play under King KEV

His football with Nufc was arguably better than Arsenal, but unlike arsenal he didnt have substance to his style. I saw him at other big jobs like England and Man City where he feel out of love with the game, he actually spent a fair bit at Man City as well. Inspring i suppose but is there actually any guaratee he could get us playing the way we did then, bare in mind the premiership has become far more defensive now then it was in those days, the game isnt as open as it was in those days.