Mark Viduka

Baggio

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Much as I like Viduka he certianly isn't worth 6 mil plus Milner if they ever did that I would lose all that tiny bit of respect that was left for Roeder I would start a new web site www.sackfuckingroeder.com because thats all they deserve if this happens.

They deserve a website? OOOOH go you :lol:

I'll say again - the lack of activity isn't the fault of Roeder - it's down to Fat Freddy tying his hands.

So he looks for other targets then, no.

Roeder was happy in his ignorance that we had never asked how much Kuyt was and still scouted him when he was on the cusp of signing for someone else. Is this kind of window shopping syndrome wholly Shepherds fault.

Is it, my arse.

Guest makemeacupoftea

If viduka was overweight then he probs couldn't play football and wouldn't have a club, he is fit and a class footballer

I'll say again - the lack of activity isn't the fault of Roeder - it's down to Fat Freddy tying his hands.

Roeder was happy in his ignorance that we had never asked how much Kuyt was and still scouted him when he was on the cusp of signing for someone else. Is this kind of window shopping syndrome wholly Shepherds fault.

Is it, my arse.

A smokescreen possibly ? Roeder's admitted in the last few weeks that such tactics have been used this summer with regards to the media.

Is it, my arse.

A smokescreen possibly ? Roeder's admitted in the last few weeks that such tactics have been used this summer with regards to the media.

A smokescreen? It's possible.

I still have hope, and await the revelations. Come on ye bustards. headphonedance.gif

according to .com:

Meanwhile a glum-looking Mark Viduka and his representative sat in the car park at Boro's training ground. Waiting for the phone to ring? or listening out for the welcoming chimes of the ice cream van..... 

The F.A.B was widely tipped as our transfer target, but current club Middlesbrough (who had reputedly turned down a deal involving Milner 24 hours before) were having none of it.

Just so when the window closes and no one has signed i can be the first to say

SHEPHERD OUT

£70m spent in 2 years and that's what you come up with.  :lol:

Jesus wept!

Aye, but the money hasn't been spent wisely. We seem to get sucked into a last minute spending frenzy towards the end of every transfer window. What do we think of the purchases of Luque and Boomsong, to name just two?

Shepherd is directly responsible for this shambles!

SHEPHERD OUT

£70m spent in 2 years and that's what you come up with. :lol:

Jesus wept!

Mainly on panic 'trophy' signings, and it's the club's money HE'S spent.

So if a chairman has chosen a succession of managers over a period of say 10 years and in that time they spent the 3rd highest amount of money on players in the country but never once won ANY trophies and only made the top4 3 or 4 times, then who's fault is it? The current manager/players/coaches/backroom staff??? Or how about the only one that's been around that whole period that is exempt from the blame because he WASTE'S our clubs money whether it be through managers HE'S chosen or players he's signed himself which wouldn't be suprising...

SHEPHERD OUT

Jesus wept!

Aye, but the money hasn't been spent wisely. We seem to get sucked into a last minute spending frenzy towards the end of every transfer window. What do we think of the purchases of Luque and Boomsong, to name just two?

In that case, blame Souness & Roeder. Shepherd can't be blamed for backing his managers.

SHEPHERD OUT

Jesus wept!

In that case, blame Souness & Roeder. Shepherd can't be blamed for backing his managers.

Of course he can, man.

That's like saying a manager can't be blamed for buying shit players because it's the player's fault.

Guest BooBoo

tbh Roeder and Shepherd should be lined up on Barrack Road for a public arse kicking. It will make me feel slightly better when i'm on my way to work tomorrow.

SHEPHERD OUT

Jesus wept!

Do I get anything for backing a losing horse? And If I put more money on it does it make it better?? Is it mine or the horses fault I'm out of pocket... :lol:

SHEPHERD OUT

Jesus wept!

The key word is highlighted in bold.

Open your eyes man! Shepherd is the root cause of this mess.

Agreed

SHEPHERD OUT

Jesus wept!

The key word is highlighted in bold.

Open your eyes man! Shepherd is the root cause of this mess.