Goran Pandev- Newcastle have bid for me

SUPERTOON

Guest elbee909

Lazio striker Goran Pandev claims Newcastle United have launched a bid for his services.

The Macedonia international's future has been the source of much debate of late after he revealed interest from Bayern Munich.

Liverpool and Valencia were also mooted as admirers of the 24-year-old, who has scored eight goals in 16 Serie A appearances this season.

But reports now suggest that new Magpies manager Kevin Keegan has identified Pandev as an ideal recruit for his St James' Park revolution.

Pandev says a decision regarding his future is not solely in his hands, but intimated Newcastle are keen on an immediate deal.

Anything's possible

"This morning the people from the club told me about the offer from Newcastle," Pandev told Makedonski Sport.

"Keegan's club want the negotiations to start soon, but I don't know anything about the figures and a possible sum.

"I am used to offers lately, but I don't decide, so this time it's not up to me again.

"Several days ago we agreed with Lazio for me to stay up to June, but anything is possible."

Macedonian reports suggest Newcastle would be willing to pay 15million euros (£11.2m) for Pandev, who joined Lazio in 2004.

So now that he opened his faggot mouth, other clubs will start bidding for him. Typical Fm trick.

Suprising why Sven is not interested too.

I wonder if anyone will sacrifice champions league football to go to a club that's not even in the UEFA cup. Oh wells.  :-X

Guest LucaAltieri

Has been decent to good in Serie A and The Champions League this season. Got a few goals but not sure about his all-round play. Haven't seen enough of him, don't really follow Lazio.

Edit: 4 Goals in the Champions League group stages. 3 of which against Real Madrid.

Typical Sven type signing, in fact i thought Sven did sign him in the summer when they got Valeri Bojinov, always confusing the two.

1 in 2 games in Serie A is quite decent for a supporting striker, i wonder if this is KK's Beardsley?

Guest LondonMag

Pandev is Class.can play as as Striker,behind the stirker and in the right flank.

I am surprised that KK knows him .but the price 11.2 is too much for him.i rate him at around 7 Million.

Is this the breakthrough we have all been waiting for?

It would have to be at the advice of his scouts, i can't see anyway that KK will have nee aware of him.

Is he bald? Thats all i can remember of him.

Guest LucaAltieri

Pandev is Class.can play as as Striker,behind the stirker and in the right flank.

I am surprised that KK knows him .but the price 11.2 is too much for him.i rate him at around 7 Million.

Nah, in today's market he's worth that easily.