One year ago today...

Nicky

Little birdie tells me the fee was £800k rising to £1.2m

http://insidewoodland.com/pictures/trees/bird.jpg

?

Thats not a bird, its an anthopomorph. The actual little birdie posted it a city forum.

Sorry for the delay.

The fee was 800k that could rise to 1.2m, depending on appearances. How the hell how we managed to get that for Sibi, I will never know. There wasnt even a neogiation, it was their first offer. Is Roeder mad?

Seems way to much personally, i'm inclined not to believe it. But he seems quite confident that its true.

Not more ITK bullshit :lol:

I wonder who I should believe? Sky Sports news or some random poster on a Man City message board? :confused:

Actually, I can't continue the front that my previous post may have suggested. Siberski. SIBI-MOTHERFUCKING-ERSKI. You're having a fucking laugh, you motherfucking pair of clowns. Freddy I'm going to have you dragged through Newcastle, by a horse and cart blaring out DJ Oetzi or some such fucking shite, right to my doorstep where I will thereby proceed to piss into your eyes you fat fucking cunt. FUCKING SIBIERSKI MAN! AGGHHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGH. Cunts :wullie:.

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

Guest Wannabe Surfer

wow... I remember hoping to see maybe a defender being signed on SSN but instead we get another midfielder

I don't understand why though, our midfield is one of the strongest in the country, I doubt Sibeirski will play many games...

is he even that bad?

He was playing for City reserves this season!

He has played one game for the reserves, in a 2-0 win at Wrexham reserves. He did score but according to the blog that reports on all the City reserve and academy games: "If Sibierski was attempting to put of any suitors for his services, he was doing a fair job as his passing and movement were appalling and he new nothing of the goal he scored."

Yes, he is that bad.

:lol: you said it not me  :winking:

It does make me laugh when they say it because i know what they realy wanna say but your right most fans are fickle in there own way, Ive been known to change my opinion from time to time.

Im backing the manager, Roeder has taken on a massive job after Souness left and people expected him to sort it all out this transfer window on little transfer money. The only thing im slightly disappointed about is the fact that we didnt streghten the full back areas, We got Bernard but that wasnt the player we all were hoping for.

Jeezus...now the "every Newcastle fans a bad supporter but me" prats are at it.

If you're happy with this Roeder/Shepherd shambles, that doesn't make you or the other one good supporters, just gullible. :roll:

Guest makemeacupoftea

He won't play much.

Getting ripped off all my mates.

Just played FM with the update. 2 weeks in he's transfer listed.  :roll:

Yo

How can i get this update mate?

It does make me laugh when they say it because i know what they realy wanna say but your right most fans are fickle in there own way, Ive been known to change my opinion from time to time.

Im backing the manager, Roeder has taken on a massive job after Souness left and people expected him to sort it all out this transfer window on little transfer money. The only thing im slightly disappointed about is the fact that we didnt streghten the full back areas, We got Bernard but that wasnt the player we all were hoping for.

If you're happy with this Roeder/Shepherd shambles, that doesn't make you or the other one good supporters, just gullible. :roll:

Just because he supports Roeder doesn't make him a know it all or a arogent fan. 

He won't play much.

Just played FM with the update. 2 weeks in he's transfer listed.  :roll:

Yo

www.sortitoutsi.net

:thup:

Just because he supports Roeder doesn't make him a know it all or a arogent fan. 

In fact, it makes him the exact opposite.

In my opinion, we should have gone for Andy Cole if we were desperate.

The only silver lining I can see is that he offers us some height and physique. Perhaps he could do what Pedersen does at Bolton?

Anyone know the fee/wages?

Perhaps he could do what Pedersen does at Bolton?

**** me. i didn't realise he was that shit

thing is, sibierski wouldnt get a game for bolton.

He won't play much.

Just played FM with the update. 2 weeks in he's transfer listed. :roll:

Yo

www.sortitoutsi.net

:thup:

He's class on mine, 19 goals in 15 games. He's only playing cause Owen and Rossi got injured and I sold Luque to Man City for 5.75million (wish we could of done that in really life).

Guest Geordie Gaz

The only silver lining I can see is that he offers us some height and physique. Perhaps he could do what Pedersen does at Bolton?

I'd be more pissed about signing him again than I am about Sibierski :thup:

I'd be more pissed about signing him again than I am about Sibierski :thup:

Andy Cole is better than Ameobi. Sibierski is just as bad as our lanky pile of donkey shite.