The all new official Albert Luque megathread

Guest Harry-Norway

I'm very happy.

To be honest I've always thought that Luque has been treated harshly, hasn't really been given a huge opportunity to succeed.

By not having a honeymoon to stay and train shows he is committed, and interested in playing, something that he hasn't looked like at least in the last year.

Really does make you think, if you look at the players in our squad in the same light as they were regarded at their previous clubs, we really do potentially have a very good squad of players..... attacking wise! I'm pretty confident SA will get something out of the majority of them as well.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Really does make you think, if you look at the players in our squad in the same light as they were regarded at their previous clubs, we really do potentially have a very good squad of players..... attacking wise! I'm pretty confident SA will get something out of the majority of them as well.

Owen - surplus to requirements even though fit

Martins - 4th choice striker

Viduka - money grabbing lazy cunt

sort of like that you mean?

Vic, I've been told not to react to what you say, so I won't directly.

Just from what I've been reading so far, you've come across as being very pessimistic.

Now, I understand that we've been unsuccessful for good on 40 years, and that is as good a reason as any to be pessimistic, but what do you actually think its achieving?

I'll tell ya - Nothing.

Just from what I've been reading so far, you've come across as being very pessimistic.

Now, I understand that we've been unsuccessful for good on 40 years, and that is as good a reason as any to be pessimistic, but what do you actually think its achieving?

I'll tell ya - Nothing.

Why I didnt bother responding tbh mate

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'll tell ya - Nothing.

oh god, not another happy clapper

you should PM manorpark, you can coordinate picking up each others happy pill prescriptions

I'll tell ya - Nothing.

you should PM manorpark, you can coordinate picking up each others happy pill prescriptions

Ever been to an away game?

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'll tell ya - Nothing.

a few why

I'll tell ya - Nothing.

a few why

Which ones?

Why? Because during the whole 90 minutes people sing even when we are losing. This happy clappers nonsense seems a bit incongruous with the away day experience.

I presume you kept your trap shut too  :razz:

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'll tell ya - Nothing.

a few why

Which ones?

Why? Because during the whole 90 minutes people sing even when we are losing. This happy clappers nonsense seems a bit incongruous with the away day experience.

I presume you kept your trap shut too  :razz:

I meant forum happy clappers, not real people

All I can say to this most recent news is "Howay Luque!"  blueyes.gif

I've written him off in my mind so anything he can produce is a bonus, if he flops again then I'll lose no sleep over it.

No lose situation really, let's see what he can do.       

Guest Invicta_Toon

All I can say to this most recent news is "Luque Who?" 

Don't you ever get tired of this act?

You still haven't answered my question on the shares thread by the way.

I foresee a long wait in your future

Owen - surplus to requirements even though fit

Martins - 4th choice striker

Viduka - money grabbing lazy cunt

sort of like that you mean?

I really don't know why this Invicta bloke gets everyones backs up, that's a pretty insightful (if tounge-in-cheek) observation. Made me chuckle anyway.

Guest niina

Can we agree that if Luque flops under Big Sam's guidance then he is just not suited to the prem style of play?

I tend to agree. If Luque is not good next season (IF he is given proper chance), then it's down to him.

Luque is going to destroy the premiership next season just you wait!

Hes going to set the league on fiyah, much like this

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1797/avatar729428zi8.gif