The all new official Albert Luque megathread

Guest Harry-Norway

Is that site selling his wedding-pics? Who the fuck wants to buy his wedding-pics? I like they guy, its not that, i would say the same if it was Emre or someone, but why would anyone want that?

Nice girl BTW. She shouldn't have her hair so tight to her head, she should have it louse, that is nicest.

she's nice.. despite the fake tan and tits

well done Albert!

And just after curiosity, what does people have against fake tits? I know a lot of guys don't like that. But I like it and can't understand why anyone wouldn't...

she's nice.. despite the fake tan and tits

well done Albert!

And just after curiosity, what does people have against fake tits? I know a lot of guys don't like that. But I like it and can't understand why anyone wouldn't...

we're afraid of them  :blush:

With regards to the timing of the wedding, these things take months to prepare, and a date was probably set eons ago when Glenn "I'm gonna buy my players early this summer, so lets not start pre-season until August 11th as I can't do two things at once" Roeder was in charge.

Guest Ridzuan

I dont want to talk anything about his wife or his wedding either because whether his wife is beautiful or not,she does not play for the club but her husband will and I believe that Luque will be a much better player next season if given the opportunity which I really hope for.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I dont want to talk anything about his wife or his wedding either because whether his wife is beautiful or not,she does not play for the club but her husband will and I believe that Luque will be a much better player next season if given the opportunity which I really hope for.

she will play more than him, and get more action in the dressing room

she will play more than him, and get more action in the dressing room

Aye I bet she has good ball control. :D

Would rather see her in the Shirt than him.  Preferably without the matching shorts. 

Guest Ridzuan

Would rather see her in the Shirt than him.  Preferably without the matching shorts.  

Absolutely not.Its going to be a waste of time Im sure.Dont you guys have better things to do than to see other people's wifes doing ridiculous things.

Absolutely not.Its going to be a waste of time Im sure.Dont you guys have better things to do than to see other people's wifes doing ridiculous things.

:D

Ummmm.......  Well, I'd rather talk about her than someone who's wasted 2 years of our time as a footballer.  Oh! and a shitload of the club's finances. 

Guest icemanblue

Hahaha. Legend!

Watch you don't fall off that horse, it seems canny high!

Guest Ridzuan

Ummmm.......   Well, I'd rather talk about her than someone who's wasted 2 years of our time as a footballer.  Oh! and a shitload of the club's finances. 

I rest my case then...

Ahaha!! I properly laughed out loud at this! Looking at other people's wives doing ridiculous things!!

That's made my day, seriously

Guest firetotheworks

Has anyone with Newcastle World watched the interview with allardyce about luque? I wouldnt mind knowing what he said like. (Hint, Hint)

Has anyone with Newcastle World watched the interview with allardyce about luque? I wouldnt mind knowing what he said like. (Hint, Hint)

Basically said, He came home early instead of having a honey moon, has been training on his own the last few days to try get fit and he's shown a good attitude and Luque didn't feel he's had the chance to prove himself at Newcastle.

Has spoken with Sam before going away to get married, seems to have had a bit of a whinge about how he was treat n stuff under Souness and Roeder but Sam is impressed with the attitude he has shown so far under him..

Sam's going to talk Luque up because he knows it's the best way to preserve any value he's still got in the transfer market, unlike Souness with Bellamy and Roeder with Luque when their loose mouths cost the club millions in potential transfer money.

If Sam can extract any desire to perform for the toon from Luque it'll prove that his man management skills are up there with the best in the game, but I fear he'll be fighting a losing battle with this waster.

Guest firetotheworks

Sam's going to talk Luque up because he knows it's the best way to preserve any value he's still got in the transfer market, unlike Souness with Bellamy and Roeder with Luque when their loose mouths cost the club millions in potential transfer money.

If Sam can extract any desire to perform for the toon from Luque it'll prove that his man management skills are up there with the best in the game, but I fear he'll be fighting a losing battle with this waster.

Whats this like? Propaganda? or just your opinion presented as fact? It is a possibility that Sam sees Luque's undoubted talent. Your take on it is a definite possibility too,  but I only asked for what Sam said mate.