Today's other games

Mr. Snrub

Why are we all cheering for City exactly?  ???

Not bothered who wins really, great game though.

'All' being a City fan and someone with a bet on? ;)

I meant Indi mostly tbf, didn't want to seem confrontational though. :lol:

exactly!  I don't cheer on any other english sides. They are a rival and an enemy to Newcastle United, as far as I'm concerned. Right from Manchester United down to Havant & Wooterloville.

Fook 'em all! :smug:

Not bothered who wins really, great game though.

'All' being a City fan and someone with a bet on? ;)

I meant Indi mostly tbf, didn't want to seem confrontational though. :lol:

It's a simple matter of £80 if they win :) and jack shit if they don't. :(

Its crazy how many class players there are at African Nations Cup, they are playing some nice football.

I'm sure much of it is to do with the standard overall being lower so the good players look immense when really they're not.

Maybe they dont have the tactical skills as european players do, but the speed and offensive is beyond what any european country can come up with i belive.

More to do with this, rather than lesser quality like Shak said.

The African Nations Cup is not about defensive tactics and stopping people from playing.

It is all about attacking football and going at each other.

It's just the way African teams approach the game for the most part.

Maybe they dont have the tactical skills as european players do, but the speed and offensive is beyond what any european country can come up with i belive.

Black people are simply better athletes than white people. Faster, more agile and generally just more explosive on the whole.

No real point deluding ourselves and trying to be PC about it, it's a stonewall fact.

Conversely, white folks are, by and large, better equiped at the cerebral side of sports (i.e reading what is going on around them and making decisions)

You need only look at american football to see this.

In the positions where speed and athleticism are crucial, like running-back, reciever or cornerback, you will do well to find a white person in the entire league. You get some wide-recievers, admittedly, but most of these are "slot recievers" who generally are expected to work the middle of the field and spot open space in zone coverages (which further illustrates my point) rather than be big playmakers.

On the other hand pretty much all the elite QB's, for my money the most mentally challenging position is sport, are white guys.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but this is the way it generally goes.

Black people are simply better athletes than white people. Faster, more agile and generally just more explosive on the whole.

No real point deluding ourselves and trying to be PC about it, it's a stonewall fact.

Conversely, white folks are, by and large, better equiped at the cerebral side of sports (i.e reading what is going on around them and making decisions)

In the positions where speed and athleticism are crucial, like running-back, reciever or cornerback, you will do well to find a white person in the entire league. You get some wide-recievers, admittedly, but most of these are "slot recievers" who generally are expected to work the middle of the field and spot open space in zone coverages (which further illustrates my point) rather than be big playmakers.

On the other hand pretty much all the elite QB's, for my money the most mentally challenging position is sport, are white guys.

There are exceptions to the rule of course, but this is the way it generally goes.

:yikes:

Japanese girls are hot.  :lol:

:kasper: