Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle (FA Cup) - 26/01/08 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Guest Brendan_Rice

Taylor nearly had it.  Ade took it well. Nothing to loose now might as well try push on get another attacking player on.

Oh well, its not all doom and gloom, 1st 45 we were a propper team, it was a glimpse at what is to come, get em fitter and get his players in and others back, we will be fine lads.

Gutted to be out of the Cup but its mellowed due to having a bit of belief again..

We do need a fkn goal scorer though and its not Owen!!!

We've only scored 1 goal against Premiership opposition since exactly a month ago. That's the worrying stat for me.

We have very little invention going forward.

Don't worry world class Owen will save us all!  :frantic:

Oh well, its not all doom and gloom, 1st 45 we were a propper team, it was a glimpse at what is to come, get em fitter and get his players in and others back, we will be fine lads.

Gutted to be out of the Cup but its mellowed due to having a bit of belief again..

Amen

What the fuck was that from Cacapa btw? Just walked past him.

Isn't that obstruction on Cacapa right beforehand? Or is it allowed to block the path of a player when you don't have the ball?

Well, I think it looked like his path was being blocked by Eduardo or whoever, so he couldn't track Adebayor, allowed him to shoot. I doubt it could be judged as obstruction tho, come to think of it. Think you need to be in possession for that to happen?

Duff did nowt in that second half.

Note to self: don't jinx things by saying he's playing good again.

So did most of the rest bear in mind who we are playing away from home.

Dont know if im being overly optimistic but some postives, just at the moment they are far and away a better team than us.

We've only scored 1 goal against Premiership opposition since exactly a month ago. That's the worrying stat for me.

Don't worry world class Owen will save us all!  :frantic:

Why is it always about Owen for you btw? Seem a little obsessed.

Owen needs service, and none of our midfielders are capable of getting the ball to him.

We had lots of invention until we got tired. We have one good striker still coming back to match fitness and one donkey who needs to be packed off to the glue factory asap (take him along with Shola give em 2 for the price of 1.)

Shouldn't even have been on the fucking pitch. Absolute disgrace.

:lol: Clutching at straws.

We've got Emre suspended, he can make a difference. Dyer and Bowyer didn't get away with it for an FA Cup semi. Double standards.