Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle (FA Cup) - 26/01/08 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Tbh ive wrote this season off, id be happy with a mid table finish with KK preparing things for next season. He got time to assess the players and find out who needs to go and what type of players we need to buy.

Season is not a write off until we are safe from relegation

My worry as well, we will just scrape it imo, but only just!

You two belong together, tbh.

why because we are being realistic and admitting what is possible

Because you're both pessimistic whingers of the highest calibre.

Pessimistic more realistic we cant score or defend but yeah were a great side

Tbh ive wrote this season off, id be happy with a mid table finish with KK preparing things for next season. He got time to assess the players and find out who needs to go and what type of players we need to buy.

Season is not a write off until we are safe from relegation

My worry as well, we will just scrape it imo, but only just!

You two belong together, tbh.

why because we are being realistic and admitting what is possible

Because you're both pessimistic whingers of the highest calibre.

Pessimistic more realistic we cant score or defend but yeah were a great side

Some people are just happy to accept it

Just we cant score goals and cant keep clean sheets and have the hardest run in out of the bottom teams

Your right, we gonna lose every game from the rest of the season and those below us will win all of their's. We are Doomed.

they wont need to win them all since we are 7 points off them they play each other were we have away games to 6 out of the top 10

Just we cant score goals and cant keep clean sheets and have the hardest run in out of the bottom teams

Your right, we gonna lose every game from the rest of the season and those below us will win all of their's. We are Doomed.

they wont need to win them all since we are 7 points off them they play each other were we have away games to 6 out of the top 10

Well, the risk of us being relegated is slim but its so freakin depressing that we are once again in january and discussing that instead of getting into europe or doing well in some cup.

Anyone fancy betting me? £100 says we stop up.

Maybe, my betting record is atrocious, I'm jinxing Chelsea as we speak.

Is that a yes?

Well, the risk of us being relegated is slim but its so freakin depressing that we are once again in january and discussing that instead of getting into europe or doing well in some cup.

I agree

I agree

Welcome to reality. I doubt you'll stay long.

Anyone fancy betting me? £100 says we stop up.

Maybe, my betting record is atrocious, I'm jinxing Chelsea as we speak.

Is that a yes?

Only because if I bet on it that means it'll never happen and we'd probably end up winning the league.

We're never going to go down, to say we are is mongism of the highest order.

I reckon 35 points would keep you up this season tbh. I reckon we'll get over 40.

That first half today with a little luck would bring us an opening goal against many teams. That kind of lift could make all the difference, and I agree we'll be fine.

Keegan just basically says the same thing on the BBC interview. :)

Sounds totally gutted in the post-match interview.

I just hope it's a stepping stone. They're building confidence and starting to play well. Let's just hope we can build it up from 45 to 90 minutes and bring in some players! [/optimism]

Sounds like there's a bugger all chance of getting players in this window, if that interview is anything to go by. All enquiries so far have come to nowt, and with time quickly running out, we must be running out of targets.

I agree

Welcome to reality. I doubt you'll stay long.

Depends how long you've been supporting them? Me since the late 70's so don't think i'll be going that soon