Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle (FA Cup) - 26/01/08 - post match reaction from page 20

James

Anyone got any chickens eggs I can count ? :D

Mate for those of us who just wanted players playing in their right positions, in a sensible formation and allowed to attack whenever it was appropriate the chickens are well and truly hatching and have been for about 20 minutes! :)

Love the way Phil Thompson is making it look like Arsenal are outplaying us where as everyone else seems to think we are playing well.

It's pretty even IMO. We're just playing much better than expected, that's all.

Anyone got any chickens eggs I can count ? :D

Mate for those of us who just wanted players playing in their right positions, in a sensible formation and allowed to attack whenever it was appropriate the chickens are well and truly hatching and have been for about 20 minutes! :)

:lol:

Love the way Phil Thompson is making it look like Arsenal are outplaying us where as everyone else seems to think we are playing well.

Fuck Phil Thompson!!!

No wait that would be totally disgusting, the big-nosed mother-fucker!!

f*** Phil Thompson!!!

No wait that would be totally disgusting, the big-nosed mother-fucker!!

Christ Shaka is commentating on ESPN here and he really should stick to doing something else.

Keegan is a legend man ... till I see this with my own two eyes I still won't believe it.

I can't belieeve the same team we have seen all season is playing the way people on here are saying they are.

It's just so exciting.

How are our forwards doing by the way? Even Alan Smith might still come good for us under these conditions.

Proud of the boys, and happy for them too  :thup: