Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

Guest johnson293

One thing I've just noticed is that Pearson & Round still had their ear-pieces and mikes in, Keegan & McDermott didn't. Who the hell were they in contact with? :lol:

Each Other... Probably like Max and Paddy on Phoenix Nights.....

"Can you hear me now??"

;D

One thing I've just noticed is that Pearson & Round still had their ear-pieces and mikes in, Keegan & McDermott didn't. Who the hell were they in contact with? :lol:

"...Sam.....Sam?...SAM??!...why won't you answer, Sam? Where are you? I've not seen you for ages...Sam!...."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

maybe giving Sam KK's tactical instructions to use them against him? :lol: :lol:

Guest criminalz

I think i love NUFC too much. affected my whole mood today at work. piss off with the coffee lady because she turns up in a "Bought in thailand" ManUre jersey.

but overall, i still believe. Believe that we need to rough out the rest of the season, dun not get relegated and see the board work its magic during the summer. Believe that KK is going to prove to all, he is actually quite a good manager. Believe that we will be back next season with a shout and truely claim our rightful place in the top of EPL.

i believe i am delusional too, but how can i not believe when its newcastle.

I think i love NUFC too much. affected my whole mood today at work. piss off with the coffee lady because she turns up in a "Bought in thailand" ManUre jersey.

but overall, i still believe. Believe that we need to rough out the rest of the season, dun not get relegated and see the board work its magic during the summer. Believe that KK is going to prove to all, he is actually quite a good manager. Believe that we will be back next season with a shout and truely claim our rightful place in the top of EPL.

i believe i am delusional too, but how can i not believe when its newcastle.

Our rightful place in the EPL? We have that now, more or less, based on recent history.

Our rightful place in the EPL? We have that now, more or less, based on recent history.

So why do you compare us to Arsenal at the moment.

We are we where we are becuase of management changes, bad appointments and allowing the wrong manager to spend the money.

If its fair (and I agree) that we don't compare ourselves against Arsenal but other teams such as Bolton, Sunderland, Wigan and Reading - then I'm still worried as we have so far played and failed to beat any of these teams.

If its fair (and I agree) that we don't compare ourselves against Arsenal but other teams such as Bolton, Sunderland, Wigan and Reading - then I'm still worried as we have so far played and failed to beat any of these teams.

we beat Bolton and Wigan

We beat Bolton away and drew at home - 4 out of 6 pts

Sunderland we drew with away from home - 1 out of 3 pts, have to play them at home yet

Wigan we beat at home and lost away - 3 out 6 pts

Reading we lost away from home - 0 out of 3 pts, have to play them at home yet

Its not like we aren't taking points off them tho is it.

We beat Bolton away and drew at home - 4 out of 6 pts

Sunderland we drew with away from home - 1 out of 3 pts, have to play them at home yet

Wigan we beat at home and lost away - 3 out 6 pts

Reading we lost away from home - 0 out of 3 pts, have to play them at home yet

Its not like we aren't taking points off them tho is it.

Apologies, I'm typing on the run and didn't think, you are of course right, I'm just saying our form isn't spectacular against the lower teams either.

Apologies, I'm typing on the run and didn't think, you are of course right, I'm just saying our form isn't spectacular against the lower teams either

THis run of bad form is the lag off Allerdyce,  the Arsenal fixrtures came at an unfortunate time.  Nobody can be that bad for this long.  It has to end.

Apologies, I'm typing on the run and didn't think, you are of course right, I'm just saying our form isn't spectacular against the lower teams either

THis run of bad form is the lag off Allerdyce,  the Arsenal fixrtures came at an unfortunate time.  Nobody can be that bad for this long.  It has to end.

Again, point taken, time to start looking on the positives!  Its been one of those mornings, I'll try and shake this negativity off!! O0

Again, point taken, time to start looking on the positives!  Its been one of those mornings, I'll try and shake this negativity off!!

I hid under the kitchen table this morning until i could face the world of anti NUFC media.

Guest Brazilianbob

It usually does end!  In relegation!!

The team was tentative, lacked conviction and looked a step slow.  I don't think there is a single player out there who has any confidence at all. 

Big Sam's Newcastle legacy  >:(  :doh:  :frantic:

Something that the Arsenal match highlighted for me -

Does Zoggy ever open his mouth during a game? I don't think I've ever seen him talk to any of his team-mates. He just seems to have this serious, Trappist monk expression about him all the time. I don't get the impression that he does much listening either.

He seems a very quiet lad, but defenders need to be able to talk in order to stay organised. Zoggy often seems to be floating around in no man's land and you wonder whether he's just not communicating with his team-mates.

Does Zoggy ever open his mouth during a game? I don't think I've ever seen him talk to any of his team-mates. He just seems to have this serious, Trappist monk expression about him all the time. I don't get the impression that he does much listening either.

He seems a very quiet lad, but defenders need to be able to talk in order to stay organised. Zoggy often seems to be floating around in no man's land and you wonder whether he's just not communicating with his team-mates.

He lost his best mate in Boumsong and his dad Geremi is gone

N'Zogbia ain't talking, because there is nothing to say. He ain't smiling because there's nothing to smile about. He's a stone-cold assassin.

N'Zogbia ain't talking, because there is nothing to say. He ain't smiling because there's nothing to smile about. He's a stone-cold assassin.

......Who wants to go to Spurs !!??