Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

Given - 4. Couldn't kick the ball, poor positioning.

Carr - 3. Very poor performance. Rubbish positioning, rubbish distribution.

Taylor - 3. Rubbish aswell. Just boot it out you titarse.

Caçapa - 5. Pretty naff, was OK in the first half though.

N'Zogbia - 3. Raped, in every sense of the word. No positional sense, no tackling sense, no blocking sense, not a defender; clearly disollusioned to me, so many positions seems to have just messed him up.

Milner - 4. Barely in it and immensely slow.

Butt - 2. Just utter fucking wank, he really is absolutely God awful nowadays imo.

Rozehnal - 5. I thought he actually did alright when he was on, he got back and helped his defense decently. Offered little else but 'another body' though.

Duff - 4. Never in it, but tried to be innovative when on the ball.

Owen - 2. He really is dogshit now. He is hopeless. No pace, no fucking 'natural finishing instinct', or any of that bollocks. He's clueless.

Smith - 2. :rolleyes:

-------

BUT!!! This was Arsenal, and they really are absoltuely quality as far as i'm concerned. They can pass the ball better than any team in the league, arguably the world, and they have a master tactician. They knew exactly how to combat everything we did, and with one or two players not performing, it all accumulated to an inevitable comfortable defeat.

Us being forced to play exactly the same team helped them massively. It was dead easy; they knew exactly what they had to do in order to win. We never had a hope in heck.

Draw line, start again. Roll on Boro.

We were shocking. Other than Derby, thats Arsenals two biggest domestic home results of the season. Its not much to expect a slight improvement. It took 90 mins to get a shot. Unfortunatly, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

Guest nufc222

Given not at fault with any of the goals however is a terrible terrible kicker and has an awful touch and for a keegan team that likes to pass from the keeper this is a potential trouble

we were never in the game and to be frank were never going to be

these are how i would rate the players however feel free to disagree

given 6 (no saves, no mistakes)

carr 5 (two tackles but the rest very poor)

taylor 5 (always behind defensive line couple of tayloresk challenges)

cacapa 5 (look ok but always have that potential for madness teerrrible with long balls)

n'zogbia 6 ( defensivly if there than poor but only player who can dribble the ball)

milner 5 ( anon)

butt 4 (passing??)

rozenthal 5 ( was actaully better than butt on the ball but the worst defensive player defensively ever)

duff 5 (ffs take on a man)

owen 4 (someones been reading a smiths "to be a good captain all you have to do is get booked" bestseller)

smith 5 (at least the hair is interesting)

barton 7 (better in half an hour than anyone else..)

ameobi 6 (did more than nearly anyone else)

hoow depressing.....  

Three of our first choice back four missing btw and, imo, our two best centre forwards. Don't let that stop any of you howling though. :thup:

And our best CM only played for 30 odd minutes and our second best CM was suspended, our best LW had to play LB as well.

Nice of this lot to turn up considering the guff fare on offer.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6746/79362728ek1.jpg

The Richard E Grant lookalike is wearing a nice coat i must say. I approve.

That Vetere fella looks like he's in need of a hot dinner, and I'm amazed that he's not Jimenez.

We were shocking. Other than Derby, thats Arsenals two biggest domestic home results of the season. Its not much to expect a slight improvement. It took 90 mins to get a shot. Unfortunatly, I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

yeah and those pathetic excuses for 'shots' cost me around 200 euros.. fuking hell, we're shite.. there was no need for Duff and Ameobi to pretend they can score..

and there was this Butt free kick, that i'm sure he'll never manage in his lifetime..

complete and utter disgrace tonight, as ever

we're missing our best central midfielder as BARTON IS NOT IN FORM, 3 of our defenders, Martins & Viduka, and our best player playing out of positioned (forced because of the few alternatives we had). Bad match but expected. Now we need 6 points in the upcoming games and maybe try to get a confidence boost and win against United too.

Three of our first choice back four missing btw and, imo, our two best centre forwards. Don't let that stop any of you howling though. :thup:

Yep, you're absolutely right. And like i, and others, have said - this was Arsenal, and it was Arsenal two games on the bounce. They had a squad to choose from - they're quality - and they were at home. We never had a hope of coming here and getting anything.

It was like a shitty old Playstation FIFA game; we were the default computer game set to 'Easy', and Arsenal were the human. Blatantly obvious what was needed to do to win the game.

We've got several players to come back and we might even get a player in by Friday. We're in a real rut but the revolution starts here as far i am concerned. We have to beat Boro, then we get our players back. There's Villa and Man Utd coming up but we can get points there. Then we really kick on.

Like i said, draw line, start again. We have to beat Boro.

Tie at home against a crap side, but let's face it, KK had no input in terms of preparing the team to that match!

Then we lose twice to the no 1 team in premiership AWAY, and there are people here who seem to be ready to hang themselves.. WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU :idiot2:

There are unrealistic expectations and then there are just simply fu**ing retarded fans.. a lot of these latter ones here it seems

That Vetere fella looks like he's in need of a hot dinner, and I'm amazed that he's not Jimenez.

not a great deal of food in war-time Warsaw.

http://www.entertainmentnutz.com/movies/reviews/P/pianist_the/ThePianist-trailer_07.jpg

One of our best two forwards is a waste of space as he's rarely fit.

Tie at home against a crap side, but let's face it, KK had no input in terms of preparing the team to that match!

Then we lose twice to the no 1 team in premiership AWAY, and there are people here who seem to be ready to hang themselves.. WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU :idiot2:

There are unrealistic expectations and then there are just simply fu**ing retarded fans.. a lot of these latter ones here it seems

As ive said, only Derby have had a worse result than 3-0 there this season. It could have been alot more the night if Arsenal could be arsed.

Which one is which?

The guy next to Mort looks like a fucking goon, has no-one fed him?