Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

Guest neesy111

ppl are saying we we're awful, despite the same fans on here (and i know more than 1/2 wanted allardyce to stay) that we're defending him sam, we played far worse against derby, wigan, fulham

did anyone see the match, cos i've seen arsenal destroy sides more than they did against us and they didn't really create too much

Three of our first choice back four missing btw and, imo, our two best centre forwards. Don't let that stop any of you howling though. :thup:

One of our best two forwards is a waste of space as he's rarely fit.

Nah, Owen played tonight. ;)

Nice of this lot to turn up considering the guff fare on offer.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6746/79362728ek1.jpg

That Vetere fella looks like he's in need of a hot dinner, and I'm amazed that he's not Jimenez.

Which one is which?

The guy next to Mort looks like a f****** goon, has no-one fed him?

walking football encyclopedias don't need any food

Tie at home against a crap side, but let's face it, KK had no input in terms of preparing the team to that match!

Then we lose twice to the no 1 team in premiership AWAY, and there are people here who seem to be ready to hang themselves.. WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU :idiot2:

There are unrealistic expectations and then there are just simply fu**ing retarded fans.. a lot of these latter ones here it seems

As ive said, only Derby have had a worse result than 3-0 there this season. It could have been alot more the night if Arsenal could be arsed.

They were arsed. We defended well throughout the game, they didn't create muuch more than the goals, out of which one should've been ruled out.

Nice of this lot to turn up considering the guff fare on offer.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6746/79362728ek1.jpg

That Vetere fella looks like he's in need of a hot dinner, and I'm amazed that he's not Jimenez.

Which one is which?

The guy next to Mort looks like a fucking goon, has no-one fed him?

That's Vetere apparently, although you'd surely guess it was Jimenez, simply due to the stereotype of his name.

ppl are saying we we're awful, despite the same fans on here (and i know more than 1/2 wanted allardyce to stay) that we're defending him sam, we played far worse against derby, wigan, fulham

did anyone see the match, cos i've seen arsenal destroy sides more than they did against us and they didn't really create too much

because they weren't arsed

Guest neesy111

how do u know?

Yeah, i saw it. Arsenal were far from their best, but still breezed it. Wasn't their last PL home match a 1-1 with Brum?

Thought Owen was and is rubbish personally. He has the sum total of NO input to our team nowadays.

I'll try and keep an open mind but i think the Michael Owen we knew is just about kaput. No pace, no build-up play, and no finishing when he gets the chance. He might be useful enough at home against naff teams, but if we can cash in during the summer, i'll be happy.

how do u know?

i have eyes, you know

Guest shaun11177

Arsenal away worries me less than no shots on target against Bolton at home, Now the pressure goes up another notch agst Boro and im worried this set of players may not be up for it.

Boro will park 10 men behind the ball and the longer we go without a goal, so the confidence will start to go again.

We need a goal desperately, a win desperately,this is going to be a struggle to get 40 points.

Arsenal away worries me less than no shots on target against Bolton at home, Now the pressure goes up another notch agst Boro and im worried this set of players may not be up for it.

Boro will park 10 men behind the ball and the longer we go without a goal, so the confidence will start to go again.

We need a goal desperately, a win desperately,this is going to be a struggle to get 40 points.

We had a shot on target today, amazingly. Ameobi near the end.

Lose on Sunday and we're knee deep in the shite.

How many games now without a goal?

1 goal in last 7 league games T___T

I believed you at first, but it's actually 3.

Aye, 1 in the last six. Our current goals per game ratio is 3rd worst in our PL history behind 97-98 (13th) and last season (13th).

Guest neesy111

r u saying a player can't motivate themselves for a game?, if they can't they should all be fined!

the players wud of known they wud most likely lose, but it wud of only been 1 for a screamer and the 3rd which was off-side and we didn't play as badly as most of the doom-mongers on here

we've played a hell of a lot worse than this and we have emre and viduka back on sunday against a smog team who r hopeless away from home

Aye, 1 in the last six. Our current goals per game ratio is 3rd worst in our PL history behind 97-98 (13th) and last season (13th).

Good times, good times. I think I've gone beyond depressed these days, personally, as long as we don't go down things can't get much lower than they have been recently results-wise.

ah.. counted one cup game. One in the last 6 then :p

I was watching the second half, and to be fair, Arsenal wasn't all that to be honest. Flamini suddenly decided that he knew how to shoot, and scored a screamer. Even his teammates were surprised. And to make it even worse, their third goal was offside on Bendtner when the ball from midfield was played.

But on the other hand... we did nowt, and we desperatly need some flair in our team. P A C E. .. I dont want to go to work tomorrow. Too many gooners there..