Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

anyone remember the last time football made you feel happy?

That concept is alien to me, don't think it's possible when you are a Newcastle supporter!

Sitting here trying to simply remember the last Newcastle goal that I was proud of.

I'm going to have to go with Martins' goal against Bolton first day of the season where he took a cross on his chest and bicycled it into goal. Of course at this time I was still delirious with hope of the top half of the table and a strong attacking side. We could use a moment of brilliance like that today.

God that seems like a long time ago, were we not top of the league after that :)

Guest stjamestoon

its not that we're getting beat tonight that makes me feel sick, I honestly think we'll beat Boro on Sunday.

Its just that its another game without a win, and without scoring.  And another day of the papers writing bollocks about us.

not bollocks though, we are shitee

i know we already know but we really are a terrible team

Do you not get sick of being a fucking miserable cunt?

For fucks sake man, grow a cock and balls.

mackems.gif

The pessimism from some people on this board is fucking disgraceful, get behind your team ffs.

It's better to be miserable and able to tell some strangers on the internet "I told you so" than be positive and wrong.  Clearly.