Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/01/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

JH

Waiting for all the abuse but we are in a relegation battle

4 points of the mackems

Its tight and and I am fearful for being dragged right into it but f****** hell. KK couldnt have had a much tougher start than this could he ? SSN said another Goal of the Season for No 2

You have to wonder why so many people fancy their chances from range against Given this season. 2 years ago Flamini's shot was saved

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what's so funny?

it's not funny.. it's pathetic

4 points of the mackems

Its tight and and I am fearful for being dragged right into it but f****** hell. KK couldnt have had a much tougher start than this could he ? SSN said another Goal of the Season for No 2

You have to wonder why so many people fancy their chances from range against Given this season. 2 years ago Flamini's shot was saved

what's so funny?

It almost sounds like someone he's blaming Given for the goal.

Guest stjamestoon

Hopefully Emre will make a difference when he comes back if he's actually used.

mate we need a fuckin miracle not some little shit turk

ALAN SMITH!!! OH WHAT A BEAUTY!!

He's got some accuracy that lad, he was aiming for the corner flag there.

Get behind the lad ffs.

Tongue in cheek man, I thought he was our best player tonight. Only one who looked like he gave a toss.

You can see when a team is playing shit even given the quality of the opposition. Like when we played liverpool at home.  3-0 wasn't a terrible result, after all it was Liverpool.  But we still looked shit.  And it wasn't Liverpool who made us look shit, it was us.  There was some of that today, Arsenal didn't look like Brazil, they didn't need to break a sweat.

So before we were shit against the lower teams, but could play half decent against the bigger teams, now we cant do either.

Lots of work to do boys.

Dont think 1 point against Arsenal qualifies as playing well against the big boys

Get behind the lad ffs.

Tongue in cheek man, I thought he was our best player tonight. Only one who looked like he gave a toss.

fucking what?

4 points of the mackems

what's so funny?

It almost sounds like someone he's blaming Given for the goal.

Not blaming him for the goal, just pointing out that he used to save wonder strikes like that.

An injury like he suffered would restrict anyones mobility, we've been spoilt by having an amzing goalkeeper for the past 10 years or so, now we've just got a very good one.

Has Allardyce left a worse team behind than Souness?

It's too close to call for me.

This teams worse. At least Souness' shambolics had some leadership from Shearer. This rabble at the moment are clueless.

I know it feels shit right now but at the end of the day, it's ONE league defeat with a severely depleted side at a place where only two points have left this season - and one of those went away with Manchester United. Some people were shouting "relegation" after a cup defeat ffs.

Arsenal are phenomenal. Pick ourselves up. Move on.

Get behind the lad ffs.

Really? I thought he was fucking useless as per usual.