Ole Söderberg joins Molde FK

Flip

His name was mentioned on those pieces about us having a youth clearout, so it's probably a case of jumping before he is pushed tbh.

This piece must have passed me by, anyone got a link?

His name was mentioned on those pieces about us having a youth clearout, so it's probably a case of jumping before he is pushed tbh.

Sounds like it's mutual agreement tbh. He won't get a new contract and he knows it, but he's okay with it and wouldn't want one anyone (as long as Krul is here).

Not bothered really, if Krul continues to be the player he is this season and even better - he could be our no.1 for another 10 years.

Well, these all are pretty much gone now, eh?

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/01_05/NcastleWsie0102_468x311.jpg

Guest MrSundlofer

Haha, not really. His contract will expire in the summer and he needs to leave the club to play regular first team football. He's not doing himself any favors for staying here and signing a contract extension. Also, I think NUFC don't rate him. Not good enough for this level. He says he will hopefully sign for a club in the Championship or in League One.

Swedish clubs are unsure about him. Don't think he will return to his native country.

Guest MrSundlofer

Er, so yes really.

Jumping before he is pushed out of the club?

He has known he will leave the club this summer since October/November last year.