Fabio Zamblera

Syrette

He couldn't trap a sack of steel cocks tbh.

He was a horrible footballer. When i've watched him for our young'uns and for the Italian national team he's been laughably poor. If he eve actually makes it into the Italian national team proper i'll eat my own s***.

I said he was canny shite a page or so back, but was nigh laughed at by Greg....

What's your point? That's got fuck all to do with me.

Guest Heneage

He was a horrible footballer. When i've watched him for our young'uns and for the Italian national team he's been laughably poor. If he eve actually makes it into the Italian national team proper i'll eat my own s***.

I said he was canny s**** a page or so back, but was nigh laughed at by Greg....

Er, not really. He just disputed your point about him not being a big prospect before he came here from what I can see.

Because he wasn't, he was s****. :lol: Greg said he was NT regular and considered a good prospect, when he wasn't. He was ok. I can't think of an English equivalent, but he was not the starlet made out to be.

God forbid Kezman gets something right :lol:

I said he was canny s**** a page or so back, but was nigh laughed at by Greg....

Er, not really. He just disputed your point about him not being a big prospect before he came here from what I can see.

Because he wasn't, he was s****. :lol: Greg said he was NT regular and considered a good prospect, when he wasn't. He was ok. I can't think of an English equivalent, but he was not the starlet made out to be.

God forbid Kezman gets something right :lol:

:lol:

You wanker.

It was weird when we signed him, Atalanta aren't really famous for producing young talent, when the Chron reported "Italian Starlet" I figured following Serie A I may have heard of him. But even in terms of Atalanta and the national team he's not considered a big prospect.

You talk some s****!

Before he came here he was a regular starter in the Italian national under age teams and was highly regarded, he had a s*** time here and clearly couldn't adapt to a new lifestyle and culture.

Wish him well tbh.

I don't see you calling him shit.

I don't see Greg saying he's not shit.

That's all. :dontknow:

Guest Roger Kint

how badly stuck are roma if they can only loan someone who hasnt shown much while here

Sure someone sadi it was £360m worth of stickiness

• 1 year later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Scored a class goal when on loan at Roma for their reserves. Dribbling through 3-4 defenders, down the goal line into the 18 yard box and shot (though it was deflected in). Saw him miss at least 2 sitters for us at reserves though.

• 3 months later...