Should None Season Ticket Holders Have Their Own Forum?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest wuthering ballsack

And leave the real football talk to those who've earned their right to an opinion?

Or bought their right to an opinion.

Quite.

Not quite.

(My dad pays for mine ;))

No, because of people like this:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=49675.msg1191890#msg1191890

I went to my first match this season today.  I invited my son with me.  All in all it cost me about 1200 quids all in all for flight, car, hotel and food.  Didn't see the best match but it was worth it anyway.  Will come back next year. 

Didn't hear any  booing from the milburn stand.

Guest The Libertine

you see more with televised matched/streams than you can at the match.

Oh God. I don't have one btw.

why "oh god"?

As if anyone's opinion is better or more worthy than anyone else's. You hear some right bollocks in SJP, just as there is bollocks on here.

The whole point of a forum like this is so that people who can't speak to people in the pub afterwards have somewhere to voice their thoughts.

And as has been said many times before, watching games in the flesh and on TV both have their own benefits and drawbacks.

ST holders should have their own forums, they pay enough money to have some kind of benefit, its the least we can do for them.

Poor sods.

Agreed. The ST holders are like the poor buggers at the frontline whilst the non ST holders are like Dads Army.

Guest elbee909

And leave the real football talk to those who've earned their right to an opinion?

That's a big assumption you're making there, isn't it?  I know it's a popular opinion (esp. among certain season ticket holders, funnily enough) that "being there and seeing it all" equates to amazing football expertise but, let's face it, that's bollocks.

played the sport my whole life and studied the game. lived in the usa my whole life and fell in love with team - despite each season that ends in dissapointment i still look forward to every single match, every single news snippet, every single moment the team is mentioned I get excited. call me a plastic fan if you want, but i've supported the team best i can from florida every season and will continue to no matter what happens. i may not be a geordie, but i love the black and white...shoot me if you want, but i'll never leave and never lose hope and faith that a trophy can be brought to this club one day...

and one day i'll have enough personal money to make a trip to newcastle and watch a match in the stands and live a dream i've had since i fell in love with the club.