N'Zogbia: good news and bad news

Dave

Oliver trying to add to the speculation by not mentioning that there were any inquiries.

Pathetic ain't it. A direct quote cut short so that he can ignore the denial and fuel the rumours.

Because he's a twat!!

:lol:

Hope he stays but going by the inflated price of players these days i would be looking for closer to 20m for him. He is a young, proven premiership talent similar to the likes of Lennon, Nani etc and look at how much they are worth.

I know they're different sorts of players but Carrick and Mascherano are in a different league to N'Zogbia at the minute (he still has a lot to prove imo) so we'd be lucky to get £10million never mind 20m.

Guest MagicNumber9

Where was the good news in the article as stated in Subject? The little cunt wants away, not much good news in that or rest of article IMO

Abroad and decent money, he can go.

No point keeping an unhappy player, shame, he could of been a hero here, but it just shows how thick and docile he is by having his head  filled with s**** from his agent.

You have to wonder about the character of a player that employs a snake like Willy McKay as his agent.

Willy McKay must be able to sell 'Granny does Granddad - no teeth part 2' on a poor VHS copy for $1,000 to Gary Glitter because everyone who hasn't met him personally thinks he's a money grabbing twat. Maybe that appeals to some footballers, personally if i was any kind of management within a club i wouldn't go near any of his players and would threaten to sell any current staff associated with him.

He's a disease in football, that's for sure.

If we sign quality players in the summer then I'm sure he'd want to stay. But we have to finish the season in a fashion that says we're ready to move forward next season.

This feels like a Kieron Dyer situation all over again. :rolleyes:

for everyone that wasn't here for keegan as manager first time round.

take what he says with a pinch of salt. he'll say what he thinks is best to get the best out of the player/team. between now and then end of the season he'll be bigging up players he knows he wants shot of come summer.

some of those on here who analyse each and every word uttered by those at the club are going to have to find a new hobby.

for everyone that wasn't here for keegan as manager first time round.

take what he says with a pinch of salt. he'll say what he thinks is best to get the best out of the player/team. between now and then end of the season he'll be bigging up players he knows he wants shot of come summer.

some of those on here who analyse each and every word uttered by those at the club are going to have to find a new hobby.

:lol: Spot on btw.

He better not leave.

But if he did, at least it's going to be in the summer, and I'd hope we'd get a decent fee for him.

What I'm trying to say, is that if he did choose to leave, at least we'd be able to get a replacement.

50m aye. I'd probably have to resign as a toon fan if he left  :lol:

He better not leave.

But if he did, at least it's going to be in the summer, and I'd hope we'd get a decent fee for him.

What I'm trying to say, is that if he did choose to leave, at least we'd be able to get a replacement.

50m aye. I'd probably have to resign as a toon fan if he left  :lol:

That's how shit we are imo. A player who is promising but hasn't really done much is pretty much our star man.

It was the same last year with Milner, alex. N'Zogbia's a good player with plenty of potential but he's massively overrated on here.

Milner's good at shining in a poor side so he should be flying this year. As for N'Zogbia, he needs a run wide-left but he needs to start producing a bit more end product to justify his place too.

I don't buy into this whole "If he wants to leave, let him go" mentality at all. By that logic, Man U would have sold Ronaldo to Real Madrid a couple of years back. Would have been a suave move, eh?

I'm not saying he's as good as Ronaldo or even close, before half of you break your keyboards replying to me btw.

It was the same last year with Milner, alex. N'Zogbia's a good player with plenty of potential but he's massively overrated on here.

Is he? I was under the impression that everyone had the same opinion as you. ie "good player with plenty of potential".

If spurs want him then swap him for Bale or the Thudd.

Spurs don't want him and tbh, don't need him.  Bale, Gilberto and Gunter all play or are capable of playing LB, Bale, Gilberto and Malbranque can all play LM.  Add to that Yuri Berchiche (Spanish u19 international at LB) and Danny Rose (England u19 international at LM) pushing hard, especially Rose who has made the bench on a couple of occasions and you can see there are more pressing areas for improvement.  I do rate Zoggy highly but not needed imho.

Why would the official Newcastle website make it public that N'Zogbia wasn't happy? How does releasing that news help our cause?

I'd play N'Zogbia on the left wing ahead of Duff. If N'Zogbia still thinks his best position is central midfield Keegan needs to tell him he is mistaken. At least Keegan has a few months to cheer N'Zogbia up. You'd think a player like N'Zogbia would love playing for a Keegan team.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Duff cannot cross a ball,  Zoggy put some corkers into the box on Sunday, running at pace, and whipping them in. Just what you need when you have great headers of the ball like Owen and Viduka. He is in the Keith Gillespie mold, just has a little more skill on the ball too.

Duff cannot cross a ball,  Zoggy put some corkers into the box on Sunday, running at pace, and whipping them in. Just what you need when you have great headers of the ball like Owen and Viduka. He is in the Keith Gillespie mold, just has a little more skill on the ball too.

yes and no.....on those occasions he took advantage of being left back and getting a bit spce to work off duff...n'zogbia hasn't got the nouse to do this as the midfield player. on at least 2 of those occasions what seemingly looked like a good ball wasn't really,played at hip height and near post when given time and space.aswell as too much setting off on runs that fire the crowd up while actually going down blind alleys.

a mix between duff and n'zogbia would be canny.