Aston Villa V Newcastle Pre-Match Thread 9/2/08 12.45 Kick Off

Jamie

Can't wait for this game, making the trip down there.

Given

Beye        Taylor          Cacapa      Jose

Faye

Emre

Barton                                        Duff

Viduka

Owen

They have a few injuries and have just been beaten by fulham.

Super sub Martins to win it.

Guest toonlass

-------------Given-------------------

Beye----Taylor----Faye---Enrique

Milner----Emre---Barton--Duff----

---------Martins----Owen-----------

Subs

Viduka

Harps

Butt

Cacapa

Smith

Heart says 2-1 win to us, head says 2-0 defeat. Therefore I will go with us winning 3-1,  ;D

Guest Sniffer

I can't see us winning this game.

In fact, I can't see us getting any points from the next four games unless we really pick up the pace especially in midfield.

massive game for both clubs, villa want to get a run going and keep up the run for europe and we are desperate for something to get us away from danger

i still doubt we will win, i would be very happy with a point, lets hope we can grab a goal or two and who knows?

given

beye taylor faye enrique?

milner butt barton emre

owen viduka

anyone know if martins is available? if so then owen martins upfront.  i would drop cacapa as hes been terrible, carr has been very good but he will still be dropped for some reason, maybe because of villas pace as a good excuse  :razz:

prediction: villa 2-1 newcastle

massive game for both clubs, villa want to get a run going and keep up the run for europe and we are desperate for something to get us away from danger

i still doubt we will win, i would be very happy with a point, lets hope we can grab a goal or two and who knows?

given

milner butt barton emre

owen viduka

anyone know if martins is available? if so then owen martins upfront.  i would drop cacapa as hes been terrible, carr has been very good but he will still be dropped for some reason, maybe because of villas pace as a good excuse  :razz:

Have a word, ffs.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The line up should definately be:

Given

Beye Cacapa Taylor Zog

Milner Faye Barton Duff

Viduka Owen

Harper

Martins

Emre

Enrique

Carr

given

milner butt barton emre

owen viduka

anyone know if martins is available? if so then owen martins upfront. i would drop cacapa as hes been terrible, carr has been very good but he will still be dropped for some reason, maybe because of villas pace as a good excuse  :razz:

Have a word, ffs.

Deserved his ban for that comment...

given

milner butt barton emre

owen viduka

anyone know if martins is available? if so then owen martins upfront.  i would drop cacapa as hes been terrible, carr has been very good but he will still be dropped for some reason, maybe because of villas pace as a good excuse  :razz:

No Zog or Duff?Milner on the team who was dropped for the last game and was crap when he came on,Emre playing out wide left?

Are you fat Sam in disguise?

given

milner butt barton emre

owen viduka

Have a word, ffs.

Made the best tackle in the history of football on Sunday  O0 Was off my seat like a flash when he done it  :lol:

given

milner butt barton emre

owen viduka

anyone know if martins is available? if so then owen martins upfront. i would drop cacapa as hes been terrible, carr has been very good but he will still be dropped for some reason, maybe because of villas pace as a good excuse  :razz:

Have a word, ffs.

Deserved his ban for that comment...

Starting to think he's a WUM, tbh, surely no one can be that thick.

Saying that, fair play for the apology in the Korean-thread, Kev.

Going down for this one, usually the Midlands matches where we go down and kip on the floor at a mate's house in Nottingham are a cracking weekend ruined by 90 minutes of football but hopefully it'll be different this time.  Last time I vommed all over a statue of Robin Hood and my mate pissed in Maid Marions cupped hands.  Good times.

Given

Carr

Beye

Cacapa

Enrique

Duff

Faye

Emre

N'zogbia

Owen

Martins

ar.

Scy mate, I've just creased loud and openly at your sig!

f****** well done mate.  :lol:

Aye, f****** hell, that is quality! :lol:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5148/midgetfaceslidesi4.gif Bigger version  :pow:

And people are still caught on Cacapa's pompey performance? Deary me.

Seen Villa a load of times this season and they rarely look like scoring from open play but they are deadly from set pieces.  So we should have no bother there then with Givens chronic fear of all things aerial and very little in the way of height in the rest of the team.  We really need to start Viduka if he's fit as much for his extra height when defending set pieces than anything else.