We missed a good player again!!!!!!!!

Guest Harry-Norway

Cacapa a bad defender? Do you even watch the team you f****** muppet?

no need for that ,i like Morrissey but his new single is s*** its all about opinions  ;D

It's not about opinions, it's about the truth and you don't win 5 league titles at Lyon as captain and look comfortable in the prem after a short period of time if you're bad.  Mediocre maybe but certainly not bad.

Harry reckons cacapas bad his opinion ,didnt think he deserved the fookin muppet comment thats all .

Fulhams Norwegian defender Brede Hangeland in Sky Sports team of the week.

Brede was connected to Toon last year,but no,he was not good enough!!!!!!!!!!we bought some bad defenders(Roz,Cacapa) instead.

Well,well we did it again,we didnt get him in Jan. but Fulham did and they have got 4 out of 6 points with Brede as a king in defense.

I am sure Brede is going to be a hit in PL and maybe we can go for him when he cost 8-9 mil pounds instead of 2,5 mill. as Fulham did.

Stupid,stupid bosses in Toon.When will they ever learn?

sack the board

Brede was connected to Toon last year,but no,he was not good enough!!!!!!!!!!we bought some bad defenders(Roz,Cacapa) instead.

Well,well we did it again,we didnt get him in Jan. but Fulham did and they have got 4 out of 6 points with Brede as a king in defense.

I am sure Brede is going to be a hit in PL and maybe we can go for him when he cost 8-9 mil pounds instead of 2,5 mill. as Fulham did.

sack the board

Burn the board

Guest Harry-Norway

Hello Muppet leader

I `ve seen most of the games yes,mostley on TV and 1 game at St.James,cant say i`ve been impressed by ouer defence included Cacapa(Pompey game).Just have a look on ouer scoresheet(28-43)

But i agree,he has played some good games,but i still think Brede Hangeland is more a player for the future then many of todays defenders in Toon,yes lets hope Fulham get relegated and not us,because there is a clausul in Bredes contract that he can go if relegation

PS I love you too

Hello Muppet leader

I `ve seen most of the games yes,mostley on TV and 1 game at St.James,cant say i`ve been impressed by ouer defence included Cacapa(Pompey game).Just have a look on ouer scoresheet(28-43)

But i agree,he has played some good games,but i still think Brede Hangeland is more a player for the future then many of todays defenders in Toon,yes lets hope Fulham get relegated and not us,because there is a clausul in Bredes contract that he can go if relegation

PS I love you too

:smitten:

Harry rules.

I agree Brede isn't bad but neither is Cacapa, both have strengths and weaknesses. Thing is, would Brede get into our back four week in week out? Would he come to sit on the bench? Recent moves by players like Stubs and Savage show first team football to be more of a draw than a bigger club.

are you 10 ?

• 1 month later...
Guest Phil K

He's got all the speed of a lethargic tortoise.

He's got the ability - but in slow motion.

Do YOU watch the team ?

Do YOU watch the team ?

give over mate, Cacapa isn't a bad defender by any means

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Heneage

You're kidding right Brede was ok for FCK but thats it. In the EPL hes big slow and clumsy, Robbie Fowler will skip past this lad.

Do YOU watch the team ?

give over mate, Cacapa isn't a bad defender by any means

IMHO i think Cacapa is shite.  He is to slow for the premiership, and Portsmouth new that. He is decent if we play Pubteams like Fulham, derby etc.

btw: Brede is ok, nothing special...  And Harry-Norway its enough with one ! instead of 20. 

• 1 month later...