Liverpool fixture

olliemort

Right so me and two of my buddys booked our flights,got  match tickets with hotel although expensive through an agent!Now I fucking found out the fa cup quater finals is on the 8th/9th of March so unless Liverpool lose at home to Barnsley they will be playing in the fa cup on the date there supose to play us!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What the fuck will I do?

I broke the place up at work when I heard Barnsley scored!Our manager at work whose a pool fan broke the news to the 2 lads who are going with me who are pool fans as well and they went mental,he didnt have a clue what was going on!Fucking delighted!!!!Is Howard the Newcastle season  ticket holder as well?Is football better than sex?Sure feels like it at the mo?GET IN!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I broke the place up at work when I heard Barnsley scored!Our manager at work whose a pool fan broke the news to the 2 lads who are going with me who are pool fans as well and they went mental,he didnt have a clue what was going on!f****** delighted!!!!Is Howard the Newcastle season  ticket holder as well?Is football better than sex?Sure feels like it at the mo?GET IN!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sex isn't that good anyway, 2 seconds of pleasure and 20 years of pain.

I broke the place up at work when I heard Barnsley scored!Our manager at work whose a pool fan broke the news to the 2 lads who are going with me who are pool fans as well and they went mental,he didnt have a clue what was going on!f****** delighted!!!!Is Howard the Newcastle season  ticket holder as well?Is football better than sex?Sure feels like it at the mo?GET IN!!!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Sex isn't that good anyway, 2 seconds of pleasure and 20 years of pain.

:laugh:    Funny cos its true!

Right so me and two of my buddys booked our flights,got  match tickets with hotel although expensive through an agent!Now I f****** found out the fa cup quater finals is on the 8th/9th of March so unless Liverpool lose at home to Barnsley they will be playing in the fa cup on the date there supose to play us!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What the f*** will I do?

Guess the Barnsley fans aren't the only happy people eh?

Right so me and two of my buddys booked our flights,got  match tickets with hotel although expensive through an agent!Now I f****** found out the fa cup quater finals is on the 8th/9th of March so unless Liverpool lose at home to Barnsley they will be playing in the fa cup on the date there supose to play us!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What the f*** will I do?

Guess the Barnsley fans aren't the only happy people eh?

too fucking right mate,GET IN!!!!!!! :thup: :pow: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: