Aston Villa 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/02/08 - post match reaction from page 24

midds

Championship is where its at lads. At least we wont have to worry about the team fucking off to Shanghai or wherever  O0

Doesn't matter what division we're in. If we attempt to inflict that shite onto other countries, surely the UN would step in.

First venue Guantanamo Bay?

We could be 16th by 5pm :(

With those 3 fixtures coming up we are going to regret all those early season cock-ups against Derby, Wigan etc.

Not too mention Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea, also away games at Pompey, i think Spurs and West Ham aswell?

Guest Geordiesned

Viduka is useless guys just lets know the fact we are rubbish if we found 12 points Thats all we will look forward for next year we are crap and we have to accept that.

Viduka has scored 5 in the league this season. Remind me how many Smith has?

As for looking forward to next season, that'll be in the Championship if this continues. That's now 9 league matches without a win and in the 8 games preceeding that we only won 2 both of those wins coming from injury time winners. We're now in deep trouble.

What an absolute shower of shit! Why the fuck did Viduka not get brought on ? - fair enough he might not have changed anything but when you're losing and you've got that dickhead Smith up front you've got to try and change things.  And why the fuck was Carr playing on the left - he can't even cut it at right back?

Guest MaetihS

Who say we will not be dragged into a relegation battle?? We are almost as bad as the Mackems tbh. I expect a draw or a slight loss but this is such an embarrassing defeat....cannot wait the season to be over. Just an observation, KK seems to lost his fire...he just sits there staring blankly; clearly clueless.

The team was s*** today.

Keegan was s*** today.

Must say, loved the tactical masterstroke from KK and McDermott. Rather than mix things around, Emre and Viduka on about 55th-60th minute to try and get on level terms, they sit there looking glum and feeling sorry for themselves and eventually get Emre on in the 74th after we've lost a third goal. Brilliant.

We could be involved in a match-fixing scandal and still lose. The team are just a bunch of f****** eggheads.

Some people need to get their heads out of their arses tbh; Keegan's not a fucking miracle worker and a loss, albeit a tad steep, to Villa on their turf is by no fucking means the end of world.

Seriously grow some balls.

Guest shaun11177

KK relies on man management and inspiring players rather than tactical ability but it just isnt happening and we just dont have the tactical nous to fall back on.

You would have to ask looking back why Enrique wasnt playing AGAIN-Faye could have handled Carew and Emre is surely worth a place ahead of Barton., Viduka for Smith was a no brainer.

f*** off Butt, f*** off Carr, f*** off "King" Kev...

I would rather they stay, and you "support" another team

I don't want him to leave it's a figure of speech, but it's about time he got his thumb out his arse and started plugging some gaps on a sinking ship.

Sacking Sam was a mistake anyway regardless of today's result...

Wonder how long Given will find himself out for.

Harper was impressive when he played to be honest.

Again, I don't think we deserved a 4-1 defeat, we were bad, but I don't think they were 3 goals better than us.

How many goals this season have come from our mistake at the back!

Can't believe we have not had decent defenders here for well over a decade now! Fucking joke

Guest Harry-Norway

WELL,WELL,WHY DONT WE EVER SIGN SOM GOOD NORWEGIAN PLAYERS.

I AM SICK OF READING ABOUT:RIISE,CAREW,HANGELAND,GAMST PEDERSEN DOING WELL IN OTHER ENGLISH CLUBS

3 GOALS BY CAREW AGAINST MY BELOVED TOON,I AM SO SICK OF THIS.

Guest neesy111

f*** off Butt, f*** off Carr, f*** off "King" Kev...

I would rather they stay, and you "support" another team

I don't want him to leave it's a figure of speech, but it's about time he got his thumb out his arse and started plugging some gaps on a sinking ship.

Sacking Sam was a mistake anyway regardless of today's result...

a mistake, have u seen this shambles of a team he has left us

Wow, get Smith out no kidding. Iam not one of those to call out individuals but today there was Milner, Owen, maybe Beye and Taylor who were average. Smith once again did nothing he did worse than anone on the pitch. I mean everytime hes going to touch the ball i get pissed cause everytime it ends up with Taylor and Cacapa or their striker.

Carr can't play on the left but then again Enrique wasn't fully fit i suppose. Will be good to have Martins back and Faye fit against united.

Lets now hope we get shock everyone and get 3 points against United.

WELL,WELL,WHY DONT WE EVER SIGN SOM GOOD NORWEGIAN PLAYERS.

I AM SICK OF READING ABOUT:RIISE,CAREW,HANGELAND,GAMST PEDERSEN DOING WELL IN OTHER ENGLISH CLUBS

3 GOALS BY CAREW AGAINST MY BELOVED TOON,I AM SO SICK OF THIS.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

those saying 'keegan out' are crazy.

i mean it's not even a month since he came in.

WHAT DO YOU f****** EXPECT?!

Inevitable really.

well i guess people have right to criticize him since we havent won a match with him yet but starting another 'ok we lost. manager OUT' movement ?

FUCK what kinda fucked up manager would think of coming here if that happened

it can only get better.

who cares what anyone says, i don't care. f.ck the papers. I'll keep supporting untill i die. Even if we are crap.

Face it kk has inherited a bunch of footballer lookalikes. You could see him being gutted at the end, like anyone who has seen us capitulate like that evey time. You need confidence, you can try to talk to players but it seems we need a big injection in the summer