Aston Villa 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/02/08 - post match reaction from page 24

midds

Oh dear.Its official we are s****.

Have to start with the young uns next game. Give em a chance cos some of these fuckers are an affront to professional football.

This.

I said it a couple of weeks ago, we have a bunch of has beens who will never last 90 minutes in a respectable fashion for the rest of their lives. Get the youth out there and try them out.

Guest elbee909

Fed up with these cunts that post hardly anything on the forum ever, then pop up on a match-day thread, saying the same shit as each other, but ONLY when it's going badly.  True supporters one and all.

Really, REALLY worrying how we seem to just completely and utterly collapse. Good luck Kev, if you can turn this one around you'll be worthy of your 'messiah' status

Arguably better than the last time, if and it's a big if he can do it.

Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam

Is the reason we have a sh*te team, no one else!!

Maybe so but to not get 1 player in in the transfer window is fucking criminal!

The whole club is at fault, not just our shite players! Wake me up in the summer hopefully we won't be in the championship!

lets just stay up this season and i'm a happy man.

There nothing kk can do with this lot, We look like e try but we concede one and its all downhill from there, its up to the players to do there stuff on the pitch. But they seem to scared. Not fit, not in form.

I believe keegan tries to play football, but what can you do if there is no believe. Some players shoudl take a look at themseves in front of the mirror.

KEEGAN IS NOT PERFECT. HE CAN DO WRONG. HE DESERVES SOME OF THE BLAME.

Will some of the nobs on here please listen to our fans in the ground.

If you're so daft you think it means they're enjoying that performance, you shouldn't be on here yourself.

They're as livid as the people you're sniping at.

Guest shaun11177

Keegan and McDermott look shell shocked. The quicker this season is over the better. How the hell are Villa better than us as a football club.

This is the worst i've felt for a long long time.

I didn't think we could go down.

But realistically, we're not going to get a point from Man Utd, probably not against Blackburn, and probably not against Liverpool.

So that's 28 points from 29 games.

Can Birmingham get 7 points from their next 4, and the teams above them get enough to go above us?

I think they can.

Usual joke of a 2nd half performance from the players, so much deadwood in the squad it's ridiculous. I'm quite worried for our survival now, not even the best manager on the planet could get these bunch of embryos playing.

Will some of the nobs on here please listen to our fans in the ground.

If you're so daft you think it means they're enjoying that performance, you shouldn't be on here yourself.

They're as livid as the people you're sniping at.

I think he's pointing out that they're still behind Keegan all the way.

Guest Geordiesned

Absolute fucking shambles. Again. How the fuck does Alan Smith merit a place in any team? He provides absolutely no goal threat what so ever. I was actually hoping he'd get booked near the end so that he'd get another 2 match ban.

Guest Harry-Norway

I am norwegian and i dont want to read any internett news or newspapers tomorrow.

I hate this" Carew sinks Toon" all over the fucken planet

i have to puke,i am sick of this shit fotball we are peforming

going down,going down going down and er sure deserve it