Time to let this shower of sh*t know what the fans think of their efforts.

Guest Brazilianbob

Guest Brazilianbob

It seemed to work when they were roundly booed for their pathetic efforts earlier in the season.  Time they were told by the fans, yet again, that their efforts simply are not good enough.

FFS we only managed one goal in a first half against a side playing their worst football of the season.  The standards these players find acceptable is way below expectation and it's up to us to tell them in no uncertain terms. 

Boo'ing your own team is stupid. I'm sure they're well aware that we're not particularly happy.

Most of our players are not good enough, if anyone is to blame for this it's our board room. They have been here through two transfer windows now and spent next to nothing on good players, yet they're perfectly happy to spend money on sacking managers, hiring random people, putting massive sports direct logo's around the stadium.

I'm not saying I want rid of them or anything, it's class having a board with a brain, plus Mike Ashley has rid us of our debt and appointed the messiah! :p

We should keep showing our support for the team (no boo'ing!) and keep our fingers crossed that we will buy some decent players in the summer (if we manage to stay up).

It seemed to work when they were roundly booed for their pathetic efforts earlier in the season.  Time they were told by the fans, yet again, that their efforts simply are not good enough.

FFS we only managed one goal in a first half against a side playing their worst football of the season.  The standards these players find acceptable is way below expectation and it's up to us to tell them in no uncertain terms. 

Jesus F****** Christ!!!!!!!

Jesus F****** Christ!!!!!!!

I hope you really are in Brazil. If so do us all a favour and dont come back please.

Doug.

am i being wooshed ? booed against the likes of reading and derby didn't make them better.

supported in the home game with arsenal (the only time the home crowd has got behind them) and they did play better.

At a time when the players ability has been exposed, their confidence is at a low and every man outside Tyneside is enjoying mocking every aspect of NUFC, this is a time when we need to stick together.  I agree some players are playing way below their capabilities but we as fans need to back them to the hilt in the hope we can stir some kind of passion in them.  Summer will be different, the most important thing now is survival and that means everyone pulling together.

Guest toonlass

You are the exact type of fan that we do not need at St James Park. The only time this season that we have had a great, exciting game of football was against Arsenal when the crowd got behind the team and made the atmosphere cracking. The result-a great game to watch, a fantastic effort from each and every man on the field, and a draw against a far superior side. Fans who boo the team should just walk away from St James and not bother coming back. The team knows we are not happy, we don't need to boo them, we need to get behind them.

Its not going to help if we boo them ,we are in a mess enough as it is and thats the least the players need tbh .If and when we are safe from relegation people can do what they want to show there feelings and i wont be one of them and thats my choice .Toonlass hits the nail firmly on the head they need our backing and hopefully most of that shower of shit we watch will be gone in the summer and we will have a bright new future in front of us .

Bloody hell if there is 1 game where we cant have any negativity coming from the stands its the Man U game. They are already likely to pound us into the ground. We cant give them a head start by moaning at them after the first mis placed pass.

Guest The Libertine

if the fans boo the players, the nationals will "understand" that as the fans booing keegan.

damned if we do and damned if we dont.

Guest Christbane

You are the exact type of fan that we do not need at St James Park. The only time this season that we have had a great, exciting game of football was against Arsenal when the crowd got behind the team and made the atmosphere cracking. The result-a great game to watch, a fantastic effort from each and every man on the field, and a draw against a far superior side. Fans who boo the team should just walk away from St James and not bother coming back. The team knows we are not happy, we don't need to boo them, we need to get behind them.

:clap:

Yep, let's boo. The media would fucking love that.

Villa fans were booing yesterday ffs. A top 6 position is obviously not good enough.

And "the media" didn't notice. Funny that.

I'm not advocating not booing necessarily because it would make us worse than other fans. You just know the media would be all over it like a development in the Maddy case.

Guest Magpiecn

Bloody hell if there is 1 game where we cant have any negativity coming from the stands its the Man U game. They are already likely to pound us into the ground. We cant give them a head start by moaning at them after the first mis placed pass.

Agree.Though its unlikely for us to get any point from ManU ,I hope I will see our players play with tremendous spirit.

:iamatwat:

Last thing they need is us on their backs, we need to cheer them on not boo them off!!!

Great noise and great encouragement is whats needed, so they will try the forward ball without getting booed if it does not find its target, then we cheers them on to keep trying..