The Positives Thread

Beren

Whilst people have their disputes about whether we're threatened by relegation or we're not, I think everyone accepts it's not going to be a pretty end to our season. We will, in all likeliness, get spanked a couple more times! We will feel miserable a lot, basically.

This thread is for the silver-lining to those enormous grey clouds.

I'll start:

- We're scoring again!  bluerazz.gif

- Faye is a monster at the back [when he plays]

- Ashley is rich and dedicated  :celb:

- the teams in the bottom 4 continue to lose and look even worse than us

- Owen hasn't been injured in a while

- Have had a couple of really positive first halves against Arsenal in the FA, and against Villa away. Join those together and we are well on the way to getting back in the top half

- Everyone back from ACN very soon

Love how few there are. :lol:

Seriously though, despite the final results, we're playing better and better in general play.

Definitely. We have had a wanky bunch of fixtures since KK took over. Arsenal twice, Man U (and it wasnt that long ago we played them either), Villa away. Liverpool coming up.

I know there have been a couple of games in between we may have expected to get something but those games against the top boys have just knocked us to the floor.

Positive - Owen scoring again

Got a while to re-group and for KK to sort out the starting line-up, taking into account the Africans. If we can build on the good points from the first half against Villa then we will be alright.

I think he should have a word with the experienced players like Duff, Butt, Smith, Owen because they should be the ones making sure we don't self destruct like the Villa game.

- the teams in the bottom 4 continue to lose and look even worse than us

- Owen hasn't been injured in a while

- Have had a couple of really positive first halves against Arsenal in the FA, and against Villa away. Join those together and we are well on the way to getting back in the top half

- Everyone back from ACN very soon

I'll show the world my penis if we finish this season in the top half.