Players that need to go and players that have to stay

Guest Brazilianbob

i have to say, i have slated geremi, but i would liek to se him stay as a squad player. he's as good as any, and is pretty verstaile.

i would also keep butt as a squad player.

out:

carr

ramage

barton

smith

duff

viduka

rozenhal

Guest shearer_united

Main Priority :  (Defence)

- 2 Top-notch Central defenders

- a very productive left-back.

-Beye will do for Right-back for now.

At the moment, i'd play the team in my sig. We need another Faye type player for CB and then possibly an attacking CM player if Emre and Barton are not up to the Job by the end of this season. Faye apparently wans to play CM so i think we should be on the look out for a top CB to partner Taylor then maybe we can afford push Faye up to CM to break up the oppositions play/help us dominate the midfield. We can then add wingers/strikers if the current crop aren't up to it from there.

Definately Keep

Given, Harper, Krul, Beye, Taylor, Faye, Enrique, Geremi, Edgar, Milner, Zoggy, Martins

Definately Out:

Car

Smith

Viduka

Roze

Everyone else is expendable IF we can find better replacements, maybe see if we can use some as makeweights in future sgnings. Obviously keep some as squad players.

I view Owen and Viduka as luxuary players. Good if we are creating lots of chances for them as they can both finish, but if we are not creating they are unlikely to be able to drop deep and pick up the ball and create something for themselves, they just hang around up top doing next to nothing. In the modern game you need to be able to do both, look at Rooney Ronaldo and Tevez. Three creative players who can also finish. If a good offer came in for either/both i'd take it as long as we had a more creative type player lined up as a replacement.  We may start creating more and say Owen might come into form again but with his injury record and wages anything around £10m i'd take. Viduka seems too slow on the deck and is surprisingly weak challenging in the air for a big guy.

I'd like to see Berbatov, Ashton or the mackems K. Jones etc (maybe Crouch to a lesser extent) up top for us.

I assume we aren't going to bother with a squad next season?  Looking at a lot of the players people are suggesting we get rid of, you aren't going to get better to come here and be happy just to be part of a squad.

keep zog, martins, taylor and beye... can the rest

what about faye?

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say

But nothin comes out when they move they lips

Just a buncha gibberish

And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Faye

:shifty:

The only ones i would be inclined to keep from the first team are Milner, Harper, Given, Beye, Martins, Faye, Enrique and N'Zogbia if his attitude improves. For me the rest are either too old, too shite or too lazy to get any better.

The only ones i would be inclined to keep from the first team are Milner, Harper, Given, Beye, Martins, Faye, Enrique and N'Zogbia if his attitude improves. For me the rest are either too old, too s**** or too lazy to get any better.

I agree with that list, but even then I'd sell anyone if the price was right. 

Carr, Butt, Smith, Ameobi, Emre should all be flogged. Hopefully the 5 combined will net us about 10m.

N'Zogbia will probably leave. Enrique as well unless his treatment improves dramatically.

Bare minimum to avoid relegation next season: 1 striker, 1 CM, 1 LB

What we'll need in additoin to that to challenge for top 7: 1 GK, another CM, a LM, a CB, a 1 RM

Every single one of those players is going to have to be decent quality.

Oh, and this isn't even taking into account the fact that Owen, Duff, Beye, Faye, and Geremi will all be a year older next season. No telling when any one of those could break down physically.

Basically looking at an expenditure of 4~8 players at about 6~10m a piece. Mike Ashley, I hope you're willing to spend some money.

The only ones i would be inclined to keep from the first team are Milner, Harper, Given, Beye, Martins, Faye, Enrique and N'Zogbia if his attitude improves. For me the rest are either too old, too s**** or too lazy to get any better.

I'd agree with that, the rest can **** off.

Is there any harm is going for a team like this ?

Krul/New Keeper  

Beye  Faye  Brown/Dunne  Bridge

Bentley  Carrick  Diego   Charlie

RVN/Berbatov   Martins/Owen

The problem with that side is that out of the players we don't currently own, I couldn't see one of them leaving their current club to come here

Is there any harm is going for a team like this ?

Krul/New Keeper   

Beye  Faye  Brown/Dunne  Bridge

Bentley  Carrick  Diego   Charlie

RVN/Berbatov   Martins/Owen

Yes.  I wish Owen would clear off and take the piss elsewhere.

Guest f***thepress

No way will lots of players be leaving mebbes 6 or 7 max ; Rozenhal , Ameobi , Carr , Ramage, Viduka, Cacapa, Smith... Its who we get thats the great imponderable , anyhow a wish list ; Bentley , Bridge, Berbatov, Roque Santa Cruz,....