Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

.............................Mr Fantastic

Beye...........The Thing........The Hulk.........Superman

Silver Surfer..........Wolverine..........The Punisher

...............................Owen

..............Martins...................Captain America

We might not get them all but with Ashley's money i think we've got a chance of at least a couple.

Slight concerns over the temperaments of The Hulk and Wolverine but Keegan has a good record of working with 'problem' players so i think they're worth the risk.

And i realise the inclusion of Captain America might not be to everyone's liking but he's got a fantastic engine. If the coaches can improve his technique in front of goal he could be a real threat.

Captain America with his trusty shield is a CB in the Rio mold.You have also got the Punisher who is a old skool fullback mixed up with Superman who is an out & out left winger.

Dead, no?  ???

We might not get them all but with Ashley's money i think we've got a chance of at least a couple.

Slight concerns over the temperaments of The Hulk and Wolverine but Keegan has a good record of working with 'problem' players so i think they're worth the risk.

And i realise the inclusion of Captain America might not be to everyone's liking but he's got a fantastic engine. If the coaches can improve his technique in front of goal he could be a real threat.

Captain America with his trusty shield is a CB in the Rio mold.You have also got the Punisher who is a old skool fullback mixed up with Superman who is an out & out left winger.

Dead, no?  ???

Aye his arch-nemesis captain economicrepression got him in the end...

Dead, no?  ???

Your right, he would fail the medical.

Guest pont-toon

well you can all remove Modric from your new 11s then........

and replace with...............

can see us pulling out all the stops for Bentley now

Modric going to Spuds is a real kick in the balls for us. KK is clearly looking for a play maker & quality is hard to come by. It is disappointing as we thought we had a chance & look like we've been used again. If Deco is up for grabs I think we'd be used again.

Modric going to Spuds is a real kick in the balls for us. KK is clearly looking for a play maker & quality is hard to come by. It is disappointing as we thought we had a chance & look like we've been used again. If Deco is up for grabs I think we'd be used again.

April is a bit too early to start worrying about how our transfer window is going to go.  Out of interest, what's the earliest we've signed or agreed to sign a player since the transfer window came about?

Guest MrShens

How about Wes Brown or Michael Carrick then?

Any new news?

>:D

Players on their way out of Real Madrid:

* Javier Saviola

* Mahamadou Diarra

* Roberto Soldado

* Royston Drenthe

* Gonzalo Higuaín

Roberto Soldado is an animal.  Strong and can test defender's resolve.  Good player and would be a nice backup for our current strikers.  Still quite young too if I recall.

April is a bit too early to start worrying about how our transfer window is going to go.  Out of interest, what's the earliest we've signed or agreed to sign a player since the transfer window came about?

Not worrying, just a kick in the balls. Making this signing would have made others easier.

Reading KK interview today seems he will be watching the euros before signing anyone

could be a long wait

Link?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_3477690,00.html

He says he'll fly out and look at the players that Wise and co have scouted that he hasn't seen yet over the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Euro 2008 doesn't start until June.

But every league has finished then hasnt it?

Reading KK interview today seems he will be watching the euros before signing anyone

could be a long wait

Link?

He says he'll fly out and look at the players that Wise and co have scouted that he hasn't seen yet over the next 3 to 4 weeks.

'Over the next 3-4 weeks' = from now until about the end of may. Most leagues will finish in the next couple of weeks so there's still time.

could be a long wait

Link?

The big leagues (apart from Holland) finish the week after ours does, 17th/18th of May.

Guest optimistic nit

we really can't spend the rest of the transfer window comparing all our potential signings to moderic, or it'll be a fucking tourcherous four months :lol:

we really can't spend the rest of the transfer window comparing all our potential signings to moderic, or it'll be a f****** tourcherous four months :lol:

No i know but just interested in the mention of south american players which would suggest wise has a couple of names

really hope he is one