Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest Heneage

I believe Al-Itthad want the money as he said he's certainly not going back haha!

I'd love Veloso and Moutinho.

I would absolutely love Veloso and Moutihno - Veloso would make my summer but if we went after Moutihno as well.... :drool:

. If thats the calibre of target we're going for id be very very excited about the summer. Can see us going after Huntelaar and Benzema as well to be honest.

I would absolutely love Veloso and Moutihno - Veloso would make my summer but if we went after Moutihno as well.... :drool:

. If thats the calibre of target we're going for id be very very excited about the summer. Can see us going after Huntelaar and Benzema as well to be honest.

Benzema are you joking?

Guest LucaAltieri

Fabio Rochemback is available on a free.

Shit.

Better than half of what we've got. Can play a few different positions. Can take freekicks. Premiership and European experience. 26 years old. For free I'd take him even as  a gamble.

Says we've offered €20m Euros for this Veloso bloke but they might want €30m and if they do, Moutinho is our alternative. Has a clause of €25m but if they knock back a €15m bid then they have to give Moutinho 10% of the offer over that. Or something.

Guest Knightrider

Moutinho is a player I've liked since I first saw him play, against us coincidently. He's similar to Fabregas, although not as creative but perhaps better defensively, he's a smashing little player and would hold his own in this league in time. Veloso of what little I've seen of him, hasn't impressed me to be honest. Moutinho however would be a fantastic signing and for me, would put the whole Modric thing to bed as I've actually seen this kid play and play well not only for Sporting in the Champions League but for Portugal too in internationals and he is without doubt one of the best young players in Europe.

Moutinho is a player I've liked since I first saw him play, against us coincidently. He's similar to Fabregas, although not as creative but perhaps better defensively, he's a smashing little player and would hold his own in this league in time. Veloso of what little I've seen of him, hasn't impressed me to be honest. Moutinho however would be a fantastic signing and for me, would put the whole Modric thing to bed as I've actually seen this kid play and play well not only for Sporting in the Champions League but for Portugal too in internationals and he is without doubt one of the best young players in Europe.

Based on what i've seen when in Portugal (when i've actually watched Sporting) i've thought Moutinho looked a bit too lightweight for the prem and not good enough with the ball to make for it either. Veloso on the other hand always seemed to have time on the ball and spread it around very nicely. More of a Carrick type DM than Makeke if you know what i mean. However i could have caught Moutinho on an occasional bad day and Veloso on a good one, you never know.

If this came off i'd getting so fucking giddy - Veloso looks a good player to me, spreads the ball well just like Carrick - exactly what we need Moutihno would be a quality signing as well although whether he can make it in this league will be another matter. Out the 2 id rather have Veloso.