Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest VegasToon

Isn't it just Wise trying to make some extra money on the side?  

Wise:  hey, hey you.

Guy who is 5' 10': what do you want?

Wise: I sell you this signed Owen jersey for 100 quid.

Guy who is 5' 10': That's a fake.

Wise: Do you know who I am?

Guy who is 5' 10': Are you not one of the seven drawfs?

Wise: Nevermind.

Wise skips off singing " HI HO HI HO off to work I go...."

Guest Heneage

You don't know which train he was boarding do you or was he picking this fella up? (Make your own jokes).

is that wise in his casual gear?

no wonder we haven't signed anyone yet.

No, he was in a shirt and jacket, looked fairly smart tbh. Train was for Kings Cross but it stopped everywhere on the way, so obviously couldn't tell where he was going. Guy he was with was probably a representative of something, I have no idea what he would need an Owen shirt for - maybe it was that Swiss fella who's in love with Owen's represntative or soemthing and Wise gave him that as a gift? We could guess all day tbh, but it's probably nothing.

Probably a gift for some businessman or other we want to woo, or otherwise some kind of charity or special recognition event.

I'd doubt it would have anything to do with our transfer dealings.

Guest Heneage

is that wise in his casual gear?

no wonder we haven't signed anyone yet.

No, he was in a shirt and jacket, looked fairly smart tbh. Train was for Kings Cross but it stopped everywhere on the way, so obviously couldn't tell where he was going. Guy he was with was probably a representative of something, I have no idea what he would need an Owen shirt for - maybe it was that Swiss fella who's in love with Owen's represntative or soemthing and Wise gave him that as a gift? We could guess all day tbh, but it's probably nothing.

Talent search at Durham City FC :lol:

Linked again With Gudjohnsen...The article says that Toon boss Kevin Keegan wants Gudjohnsen to replace Obafemi Martins, who is surplus to requirements. Fuckin hell  :lol:

Linked again With Gudjohnsen...The article says that Toon boss Kevin Keegan wants Gudjohnsen to replace Obafemi Martins, who is surplus to requirements. Fuckin hell   :lol:

It also has Liverpool offering £10 million for Milner. :iamatwat:

Guest Heneage

Linked with  Didier Digard, a French under 21 midfielder from PSG.

never heard of him...where are the FM'ers when you need them

He's primarily a defensive midfielder, an albino Vieira if you will, tall thin butstroongand physical. Can pass tackle and really make a game tick,not as dominant as a Makoun or an Essien, but very good may be ready to leave PSG despite being relatively new player. €8m.

Guest VegasToon

Linked again With Gudjohnsen...The article says that Toon boss Kevin Keegan wants Gudjohnsen to replace Obafemi Martins, who is surplus to requirements. Fuckin hell   :lol:

It also has Liverpool offering £10 million for Milner. :iamatwat:

SOLD!!!

The Beckham comparison is in relation to his media exposure rather than his football. He's a major pin up and style icon in Switzerland.

He looks brilliant though. I can't believe i'd never heard of him until last night.

Anyone got a phone number for Jeff Vetere?

I always thought Behrami was the sort of poster player in Switzerland.

nope.

No thanks on Gudjohnsen, sick of us singing players that are way past their best..

Anyone heard of some Hungarian defender we are meant to be after for £4mill?

EDIT: Found the story its Juhasz from Anderlecht, know fk all about him like..

Gudjonhnsen's dad who is his agent has confirmed he is coming back to the prem

No freakin' way should this guy come to Newcastle. It would be a ridiculous signing. Better not be us in for him.

West Ham hopefully.