Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest neesy111

Is this 2 others and Colo before the Man U game or the remainder of the transfer window?

before the man utd game, i suspect that's why maybe the coloccini is slighty delayed with getting someone else to sort his details, and coloccini did say he was excited at who we're looking to bring in as well

I really hope Warnock isn't one of the three. Obviously Coloccini is one and two others should definitely be a striker and a central midfielder.

As has been discussed in other threads, there's no chance we'll sign a striker while all the current ones are still here. In which case, a left-back (aswell as a midfielder obviously) would be pretty useful. We really have got absolutely nowt after Enrique.

If Smith moves on then things might start to happen as far as signing a striker goes. But at the moment, we've already got six wage bills to contend with in that department.

I'm worried about the centre-midfield business really - i don't know if we've got the pulling power this summer to finally get that playmaker/door-opener/creative mid. I'd be just about content if it was another creative winger we brought in; our options after Jonas and N'Zogbia concern me, and we don't even know if Zoggy's heart is in it.

I really hope Warnock isn't one of the three. Obviously Coloccini is one and two others should definitely be a striker and a central midfielder.

As has been discussed in other threads, there's no chance we'll sign a striker while all the current ones are still here. In which case, a left-back (aswell as a midfielder obviously) would be pretty useful. We really have got absolutely nowt after Enrique.

If Smith moves on then things might start to happen as far as signing a striker goes. But at the moment, we've already got six wage bills to contend with in that department.

I'm worried about the centre-midfield business really - i don't know if we've got the pulling power this summer to finally get that playmaker/door-opener/creative mid. I'd be just about content if it was another creative winger we brought in; our options after Jonas and N'Zogbia concern me, and we don't even know if Zoggy's heart is in it.

You've just contradicted yourself, you're right in saying another striker won't come in unless one is shipped out, and there's absolutely no way another winger will come in with Duff/Milner/N'Zogbia/Jonas all on the books.

You've just contradicted yourself, you're right in saying another striker won't come in unless one is shipped out, and there's absolutely no way another winger will come in with Duff/Milner/N'Zogbia/Jonas all on the books.

You're probably right. But i'm not saying i think we'll get another winger in, i'm just saying i wouldn't be too fussed if we did. We probably won't like.

Is this 2 others and Colo before the Man U game or the remainder of the transfer window?

coloccini did say he was excited at who we're looking to bring in as well

when did he say that?

Oh dear, oh dear. Apparently it's appeared on wiki we've lodged a bid for Quresma after he declared himself to be a huge Newcastle fan.

Some people have far to much spare time...

Why do people actually find this shit out? I'm bored shitless here what could I do... ahh fuck it we'll go on Ricardo Quaresma's wikipedia on the off chance some mong has edited it.

Guest neesy111

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/newcastle-stoke-free-agent-kuffour-5512802.html.

Sorry if it's been posted, probably bollocks but I'd take him for nowt on a reasonable wage.

been past it for years tbh

true,  but I'd still take a  punt on a low wage for a 1 year deal.

i think we have enough CB's and defenders for that matter, get the playmaker in, tht signing will be the catalyst for the rest of the team

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/newcastle-stoke-free-agent-kuffour-5512802.html.

Sorry if it's been posted, probably bollocks but I'd take him for nowt on a reasonable wage.

Seriously? I don't think he'd be any improvement on Cacapa as our 4th choice centre-back so really wouldn't see the point at all.

Seriously? I don't think he'd be any improvement on Cacapa as our 4th choice centre-back so really wouldn't see the point at all.

We'll I haven't seen him play for much tbh, so my opinion is probably out fo date.

Oh dear, oh dear. Apparently it's appeared on wiki we've lodged a bid for Quresma after he declared himself to be a huge Newcastle fan.

Some people have far to much spare time...

Why do people actually find this s*** out? I'm bored shitless here what could I do... ahh f*** it we'll go on Ricardo Quaresma's wikipedia on the off chance some mong has edited it.

When I heard about it was actually quite comical, but in hindsight I can see why such an outrageous statement upset you. I would like to vow I will never post anything of wikipedia again, it was such a horrific act to commit.