Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Julio Baptista’s move to Roma has stalled because the Giallorossi seem to be finding it difficult trying to match his wage demands according to his agent, Herminio Menendez.

The Real Madrid striker is on the verge of joining the Olimpico based club but a problem over his wage demands threatens to scupper the deal. 

Menendez has now revealed that Baptista will not accept a pay cut to join the Serie A side. 

“To be honest the player is on hold. He has made a demand and that is he wants the club to match what he earns at Real Madrid,” Menendez told laromasiamonoi.it. 

“The clubs have both reached an agreement but there are also other teams interested in the player apart from Roma. Fenerbaahce are on of the sides. 

“We’ll see what happens. We will try to meet the club over the next few days.” 

The deal, which at one point seemed in the bag, is now on the verge of ruin. 

Roma’s salary cap is €2.5m per season. Baptista is demanding €3m according to reports. 

His move is now up in the air and may not go ahead if the Giallorossi can’t stump up enough cash to satisfy the ‘Beast’. 

Julio Baptista’s move to Roma has stalled because the Giallorossi seem to be finding it difficult trying to match his wage demands according to his agent, Herminio Menendez.

The Real Madrid striker is on the verge of joining the Olimpico based club but a problem over his wage demands threatens to scupper the deal. 

Menendez has now revealed that Baptista will not accept a pay cut to join the Serie A side. 

“To be honest the player is on hold. He has made a demand and that is he wants the club to match what he earns at Real Madrid,” Menendez told laromasiamonoi.it. 

“The clubs have both reached an agreement but there are also other teams interested in the player apart from Roma. Fenerbaahce are on of the sides. 

“We’ll see what happens. We will try to meet the club over the next few days.” 

The deal, which at one point seemed in the bag, is now on the verge of ruin. 

Roma’s salary cap is €2.5m per season. Baptista is demanding €3m according to reports. 

His move is now up in the air and may not go ahead if the Giallorossi can’t stump up enough cash to satisfy the ‘Beast’. 

It would be nice although I doubt he'd come.

I'd like us to get Shevchenko on loan, if he can get some games under his belt and get some form back he'd be perfect foil for Owen/Martins, i'm sure Chelsea wouldn't mind getting a bit off their wage bill too.

More media madness:

Bolton poised for Ali bids

Interest mounts in Trotters' No.2

A number of Premier League clubs are ready to try and prise Ali Al Habsi away from Bolton Wanderers.

The impressive Omani shot-stopper looks set to be No.2 to Jussi Jaaskelainen once again this season, but Al Habsi is looking for more this term.

He impressed hugely last season when he finished the campaign in between the sticks, with Jaaskelainen injured.

Al Habsi also featured regularly in the Uefa Cup - including an outstanding display against Bayern Munich, who, along with a number of Bundesliga clubs, showed an interest.

Now skysports.com understands that Everton, Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Hull have all shown fresh interest in the last few weeks.

Bolton have always insisted that they have no intention of letting Al Habsi leave - but with the player shunning their offers of a new contract, and with Jaaskelainen secured on a long-term deal, they may consider a sale at the right price.

Al Habsi has just a year left on his current deal and will be free to talk to other clubs in January.

Faye leaves we get Coloccini and Ferdinand and tiago and arshavin and diego and derdiyok and heskey and c.ronaldo and kaka and robinho and lampard and deco and bosingwa and buffon.

YEEEEHAAAA

oh oh

Ferdinand Rejects Hammers Extension

Goal.com, Switzerland - 24 minutes ago

Clubs interested in the services of the U21 international include Aston Villa, Newcastle United, Sunderland, and Tottenham Hotspur. ...

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=817363

:jesuswept: Thought you were tired  :razz:

Trying to stay awake so i can kip tonight, am in a shocking sleeping pattern man, no good gannin to bed at 6am and getting up at dinner time.

oh oh

Ferdinand Rejects Hammers Extension

Goal.com, Switzerland - 24 minutes ago

Clubs interested in the services of the U21 international include Aston Villa, Newcastle United, Sunderland, and Tottenham Hotspur. ...

http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=817363

:jesuswept: Thought you were tired  :razz:

Trying to stay awake so i can kip tonight, am in a shocking sleeping pattern man, no good gannin to bed at 6am and getting up at dinner time.

Lucky git

My bairn wakes me up at 2 and 5 then I have to go to work!

put these words into any order you like

sign nobody will we

Except for ronaldo, messi, kaka and robinho.

Arshavin, david healy and fucking aboo hamsa or whatever that keeper is called