Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Trezeguet, another player who has never impressed me at all when I've watched him yet he seems to be as good a goalscorer as there is out there.

Same.. he's always looked rather lazy to me or something..

His job is to score goals, he's done that to a World Class level over his whole career, what more do you ask for?

Signing Shearer spoilt us tbh

I don't see the relevance.

Trezeguet, another player who has never impressed me at all when I've watched him yet he seems to be as good a goalscorer as there is out there.

Same.. he's always looked rather lazy to me or something..

His job is to score goals, he's done that to a World Class level over his whole career, what more do you ask for?

Could get fuckin stuck in a bit, the lazy cunt.

Yeah, he's a lazy tosser. Keep Smudger!

Guest sondre

I've been in bed since i woke up at 8 am and refreshing every site since then almost..But i have fever so im not working today. But slow day, want some more interesting to read..

sums up my summer this:D

I've never seen Trezeguet have a good game. One of them players where he must do summat right but he's been shite when I've watched him play.

You ain't watched him enough then.

Anyone remember Yorkie saying he'd rather have Shola than Trezeguet?

Bless him.  :lol:

The 30-year-old former Bolton player is keen to move and revive his career after making just 22 appearances at Newcastle last season after joining in the summer for £2.5m.

mackems.gif

He was one of the first names on the teamsheet ffs.

The 30-year-old former Bolton player is keen to move and revive his career after making just 22 appearances at Newcastle last season after joining in the summer for £2.5m.

mackems.gif

Exactly and he was a regular at the end of the season - it's not like those appearances were all at the beginning of the seasons and he was then dropped.

mackems.gif

Exactly and he was a regular at the end of the season - it's not like those appearances were all at the beginning of the seasons and he was then dropped.

He was away at the ACN too...

Guest Heneage

Unless a replacement is lined up dont bother.

Duff, N'Zogbia, Gutierrez & Lua-Lua...I'd imagine he'd replace him too. Wouldn't be the biggest loss....particularly at that price.

I have no confidence in placing Lua-Lua on, I still think he's all smoke and mirrors.