Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

So it's what almost 10pm, there in little old blighty, Tuesday is almost over and still no sign of this alleged announcement.

Hmm that's a shocker.

Strange, thought these alleged ITK's claimed the deals would be paraded tomorrow.

Either way, I'll believe it when I see it.

I've never seen Trezeguet have a good game. One of them players where he must do summat right but he's been shite when I've watched him play.

You ain't watched him enough then.

Anyone remember Yorkie saying he'd rather have Shola than Trezeguet?

Bless him.  :lol:

No?

So it's what almost 10pm, there in little old blighty, Tuesday is almost over and still no sign of this alleged announcement.

Hmm that's a shocker.

Strange, thought these alleged ITK's claimed the deals would be paraded tomorrow.

Well it started out with an announcement today and a parading tomorrow, now it seems to have gravitated to the whol shebang tomorrow. Watch that move, to before the Manure game, then before the end of the window. Then evetually to "well I never actually said it was 100 certain, something stoped the deals going through at the last minute".

Can't see Trezeguet ever fitting into the English style game, he's far too slow lethargic. Plus, he's not a whippersnapper anymore so by the time he's grasped the game here, he'd be on the backburner career-wise. Plus he's a money-grabbing tosser and like i say, Ameobi would actually be in it for the cause. Plus, he'd still be third/fourth choice and wouldn't be worth the hassle!

You seem to know quite a bit about Trezeguet, what's his favourite colour?

Blue.

No, yellooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaarrrghhh!!!!!

Hmm that's a shocker.

You didnt really expect anything to happen did you?

Well irony can be pretty ironic sometimes. Did I really need to add a rollyeyes smiley thing ?

Hmm that's a shocker.

Well it started out with an announcement today and a parading tomorrow, now it seems to have gravitated to the whol shebang tomorrow. Watch that move, to before the Manure game, then before the end of the window. Then evetually to "well I never actually said it was 100 certain, something stoped the deals going through at the last minute".

For Christ sake mate, I get the picture at any point  did I say, WOW CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE SIGNINGS THAT ARE DEFOS HAPPENING LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't know about names, but I think we'll sign a midfielder and a defender before the window shuts, both for the first-team. Any other signings will be squad or youth team players. I expect 2 players to leave too. Again, don't know who. PS I can't see their being anything out of the ordinary happening tomorrow.

Can't see Trezeguet ever fitting into the English style game, he's far too slow lethargic. Plus, he's not a whippersnapper anymore so by the time he's grasped the game here, he'd be on the backburner career-wise. Plus he's a money-grabbing tosser and like i say, Ameobi would actually be in it for the cause. Plus, he'd still be third/fourth choice and wouldn't be worth the hassle!

You seem to know quite a bit about Trezeguet, what's his favourite colour?

Blue.

No, yellooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaarrrghhh!!!!!

:suicide:

I don't know about names, but I think we'll sign a midfielder and a defender before the window shuts, both for the first-team. Any other signings will be squad or youth team players. I expect 2 players to leave too. Again, don't know who. PS I can't see their being anything out of the ordinary happening tomorrow.

I agree, Larsson and Warnock.