Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

• 8 months later...
Guest westamfan

Stephan Carr and Lee Bowyer?

Seriously though I think it's going to take a good forward line to get promotion

McSheffrey, Marlon Harewood, Robbie Earnshaw, Leroy Lita to think of a few

Seriously though I think it's going to take a good forward line to get promotion

:kinnear:

Guest westamfan

Mozy, no offense intended but I will be amazed to see Newcastle sign a single player of Premiership quality.

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder if Michael Chopra is actually a viable option now considering he scored 25 goals the last time he was in the Championship and the last time we played against him he was secretly playing for us.

:kinnear:

please, never mention names like them again unless they sign. Signing Earnshaw would probably be the lowest point of my being a supporter. This i feel is a realistic and good team for next season with a few players missing as i am not sue what type of player we will be going after

Harper

Beye Taylor AN Other  Enrique

Skelbred    Guthrie  AN Other  Lua Lua

Xisco      AN Other

Subs: Krul, ranger, tozer, an other, Godsmark, AN other, AN other

TBH i would settle for 2 seasons in the championship with this as i feel the youth and those players wanting the shirt would make us very good. All it lacks is some 25/6/7 yr old experience.

I am looking forward to the days again of youngsters such as Jenas growing up with our club

The worst thing about it si sbar a central midfielder and experienced attacker. That team would keep us in the premier league

I think Harper, Staylor, Rtaylor, Butt, Nolan, Guthrie, Lovenkrands and Carroll are the only senior players that may realistically stay. Enrique and Beye would probably take some persuading.

at least this gives the youngsters a chance to break through - the likes of Donaldson, Vukcic, Ranger, Lua Lua, Kadar.

A forward line of Lovenkrands, Xisco, Carroll, Ameobi good enough? Simon Cox?

We will definitely need a lot of players coming in but hopefully have a decent championship budget with the money we get from sales.

Depressing :(