Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

Guest teabag

Although admittedly i've not seen him play i like the idea of Gomis.

Strong, athletic, young, with people in football labelling big things for him, calling him the next Drogba.

In fact if you think about it, i doubt Drogba was making these kind of waves at Gomis' age.

Like i say, the idea i like, but i've no real clue about the player, but if KK signs him for around £10m then i reckon he'll be just what we need.

I think Drogba was playing in the lower leagues until he was about 24-26.

His strike rate for Le Mans was awful compared to these days. Shows just how much he's improved as a player.

drogbas overrated. one lucky season when he scored lots of goals, imo anelkas a better player than him

What's the quickcode for "jesus wept"?

hes still a good player. all im saying is hes no where near the best player in the world as some people make out. he was rubbish at the african nations which is a really poor standard of football and he more bothered about diving than playin football

I don't think anyone (other than himself maybe) have ever claimed he's the best player in the world.

He's got a 1 in 2 strikerate for every club he's played for since Le Mans, and a better strike rate for his country. He's having a quiet season, and it looks like Mourinho leaving has had an effect on him, but as he showed against Arsenal, he's still one of the top strikers in this league.

his previous clubs? le  mans, Guingamp and marseille? id score that many goals playin in that shitty league. also ivory coast play against quite a few shitty teams in the african nations qualifiers

Strong, athletic, young, with people in football labelling big things for him, calling him the next Drogba.

In fact if you think about it, i doubt Drogba was making these kind of waves at Gomis' age.

Like i say, the idea i like, but i've no real clue about the player, but if KK signs him for around £10m then i reckon he'll be just what we need.

His strike rate for Le Mans was awful compared to these days. Shows just how much he's improved as a player.

drogbas overrated. one lucky season when he scored lots of goals, imo anelkas a better player than him

hes still a good player. all im saying is hes no where near the best player in the world as some people make out. he was rubbish at the african nations which is a really poor standard of football and he more bothered about diving than playin football

I don't think anyone (other than himself maybe) have ever claimed he's the best player in the world.

He's got a 1 in 2 strikerate for every club he's played for since Le Mans, and a better strike rate for his country. He's having a quiet season, and it looks like Mourinho leaving has had an effect on him, but as he showed against Arsenal, he's still one of the top strikers in this league.

his previous clubs? le  mans, Guingamp and marseille? id score that many goals playin in that shitty league. also ivory coast play against quite a few shitty teams in the african nations qualifiers

Well once you've scored 50 goals in the Premiership, I'll have your autograph :)

Guest teabag

Well once you've scored 50 goals in the Premiership, I'll have your autograph :)

playing in the 2nd best team in the league and about 30 of his goals comin in that 1 season he fluked

playing in the 2nd best team in the league and about 30 of his goals comin in that 1 season he fluked

Ok, I'll give up. He's obviously not very good.

Makes you wonder why the 2nd best team in the league wanted him in the first place though doesn't it.

Guest teabag

Makes you wonder why the 2nd best team in the league wanted him in the first place though doesn't it.

lets see..... sidwell, ben haim, pizarro, shevchenko, mikel, parker. All SHIT but the 2nd best team in the league wanted them. just because a big clubs buys a player it doesnt make him good

lets see..... sidwell, ben haim, pizarro, shevchenko, mikel, parker. All SHIT but the 2nd best team in the league wanted them. just because a big clubs buys a player it doesnt make him good

You can't argue it both ways though. You claim he only looks good because of the team he plays for, yet you've just listed plenty of players there who don't look good in that team.

He's their FIRST CHOICE striker, not a squad player.

Drogba is overated, just like his team mates terry and lampard

And that Rooney and Ronaldo at Man United. Over-rated, the lot of them.

I forgot you're that person who thinks terry is the best in the world, so your opinions dont count

I forgot you're that person who thinks terry is the best in the world, so your opinions dont count

I actually said he's the best English centre back, but don't let facts get in the way of your rock solid argument.

You've said that 3 of the best players in the league are over-rated, so that means your opinions are just laughable.

Guest teabag

lets see..... sidwell, ben haim, pizarro, shevchenko, mikel, parker. All s*** but the 2nd best team in the league wanted them. just because a big clubs buys a player it doesnt make him good

You can't argue it both ways though. You claim he only looks good because of the team he plays for, yet you've just listed plenty of players there who don't look good in that team.

when did i say he only looks good because of the team he plays in? i said hes overrated. get it right moron

Guest teabag

I actually said he's the best English centre back, but don't let facts get in the way of your rock solid argument.

You've said that 3 of the best players in the league are over-rated, so that means your opinions are just laughable.

lampard and terry arent 3 of the best players in the league

lets see..... sidwell, ben haim, pizarro, shevchenko, mikel, parker. All s*** but the 2nd best team in the league wanted them. just because a big clubs buys a player it doesnt make him good

when did i say he only looks good because of the team he plays in? i said hes overrated. get it right moron

Sign of a stuggling argument when the insults come out ;)

Maybe you could read your own posts though. It's about 4 posts up if you want the clue.

Anyway, as I said, I'll give up. You're obviously clueless, or blinkered.

Guest teabag

Sign of a stuggling argument when the insults come out ;)

Maybe you could read your own posts though. It's about 4 posts up if you want the clue.

Anyway, as I said, I'll give up. You're obviously clueless, or blinkered.

what are you on about? for some strange reason what ive been saying doesnt seem to be goin into your thick head. you start making things up like saying i said he only looks good in a good team when i clearly didnt say that

what are you on about? for some strange reason what ive been saying doesnt seem to be goin into your thick head. you start making things up like saying i said he only looks good in a good team when i clearly didnt say that

*sigh* Ok, I'll give up after this.

Read your post after the bit where I said about Drogba scoring 50 goals in the premiership. You quite clearly implied that he only did that because he's playing for the 2nd best team in the league. If you didn't mean that, well then your post makes no sense and doesn't add to your argument.

I'm bored of you. Come back when you can string a few sentences together without resorting to mindless insults. Cheers :)

Guest teabag

Read your post after the bit where I said about Drogba scoring 50 goals in the premiership. You quite clearly implied that he only did that because he's playing for the 2nd best team in the league. If you didn't mean that, well then your post makes no sense and doesn't add to your argument.

I'm bored of you. Come back when you can string a few sentences together without resorting to mindless insults. Cheers :)

yes but im not sayin he wouldnt score goals. he would probly get 15-20 goals for any top 10 team and 10-15 for any team in the bottom half of the league apart from derby. thats still a decent record. now do you seriously think he would have scored anywhere near that amount of goals if he wasnt playing for any of the top 4 teams?

yes but im not sayin he wouldnt score goals. he would probly get 15-20 goals for any top 10 team and 10-15 for any team in the bottom half of the league apart from derby. thats still a decent record. now do you seriously think he would have scored anywhere near that amount of goals if he wasnt playing for any of the top 4 teams?

Jesus, this is hard.

Why is he consistently playing and scoring for the 2nd best team in the country (possibly in Europe if you look at the CL)?

Would Ronaldo have scored nearly 30 goals in the league if he was playing for Middlesbrough?

Anyway, you clearly don't rate him (in the same way that you don't rate Terry and Lampard; Chelsea bias maybe?) so it's not even worth going on with. You're just showing yourself up.

Bet you think Martins is better anyway don't you ;)

teabag: name five strikers in this league better than Drogba, five central defenders better than Terry, and five attacking midfielders better than Lampard.

See how easy that is and then we'll talk.

Guest teabag

teabag: name five strikers in this league better than Drogba, five central defenders better than Terry, and five attacking midfielders better than Lampard.

See how easy that is and then we'll talk.

DC: ferdinand, king, woodgate, vidic, carvalio.

MC: gerrard, fabregas, essien, ballack, scholes

FW: torres, anelka, rooney, berbatov and then id say adabayor is on par with drogba

Guest teabag

Jesus, this is hard.

Why is he consistently playing and scoring for the 2nd best team in the country (possibly in Europe if you look at the CL)?

Would Ronaldo have scored nearly 30 goals in the league if he was playing for Middlesbrough?

Anyway, you clearly don't rate him (in the same way that you don't rate Terry and Lampard; Chelsea bias maybe?) so it's not even worth going on with. You're just showing yourself up.

Bet you think Martins is better anyway don't you ;)

no i dont rate martins and ronaldos thats good he probly would