Realistic Summer Targets

Tsunami

76 pages on realistic summer targets and we are still in april......................and we have the cheek to slag off the press.

This forum isn't printed and sold to the public tho.

Guest Stephen927

http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1045468.ece

Could have came here and played most of the games, form permitting. Another example of a decent player going to Chelsea, not having much chance of really breaking the first 11 and the experience having a negative effect on their career.

If the opportunity arose I would be wary of signing him. Could see him being a potential signing though.

Could have came here and played most of the games, form permitting. Another example of a decent player going to Chelsea, not having much chance of really breaking the first 11 and the experience having a negative effect on their career.

If the opportunity arose I would be wary of signing him. Could see him being a potential signing though.

Should be the first player through the door TBH.

Wouldn't cost alot

Plenty of experiance

Partnership with Faye

Captain

Fooking good too

Wouldn't cost alot

Plenty of experiance

Partnership with Faye

Captain

Fooking good too

There was a rumour going around about a month or so ago that he might off to the Al Jazeera to replace Senderos but don't know if there was any truth in it.

Wouldn't cost alot

Plenty of experiance

Partnership with Faye

Captain

Fooking good too

There was a rumour going around about a month or so ago that he might off to the Al Jazeera to replace Senderos but don't know if there was any truth in it.

Would be a class signing for them like.

Who you's lot going to replace King with, can't imagine Ramos putting his faith in him next year?

Malouda and Wright Phillips is to be released by Chelsea, should check that situation out.

SWP - Barton - Malouda

Owen

Martins - Pandev/Gomis

That would be smashing offensive.

Exept you would have one centre midfielder in the side, which is suicide.

It's either 442 with wingers such as SWP, or it's 433 with 3 centre mids and 3 strikers/wingers that can score.

You can't play 433 with 2 wingers playing in centre midfield, well you can, it's just crap.

Guest teepee

Malouda and Wright Phillips is to be released by Chelsea, should check that situation out.

SWP - Barton - Malouda

Owen

Martins - Pandev/Gomis

That would be smashing offensive.

Exept you would have one centre midfielder in the side, which is suicide.

It's either 442 with wingers such as SWP, or it's 433 with 3 centre mids and 3 strikers/wingers that can score.

You can't play 433 with 2 wingers playing in centre midfield, well you can, it's just crap.

haha - that line up is ludicris djmattis

as rodhaminho says - it simply wont work.

swp and malouda are both great players though, and if we are to return to 4-4-2 they'd be fantastic signings

Love to get SWP. He's stalled a bit at Chelsea (like others have, and many more will) and isn't perfect, but he was frequently excellent at City under Keegan. I can see it happening too.

Love to get SWP. He's stalled a bit at Chelsea (like others have, and many more will) and isn't perfect, but he was frequently excellent at City under Keegan. I can see it happening too.

Completely agree. I'd be surprised if we're not in for him this summer.

Completely agree. I'd be surprised if we're not in for him this summer.

I'd shoot my load if we got SWP.

SWP needs confidence and an attacking system, SJP under KK would be the perfect environment. Not sure whether he's swap london for Newcastle. Spurs might be a more likely destination but it's all set up for him.

He's exactly the type of player Keegan will be targetting.

Wouldn't cost alot

Plenty of experiance

Partnership with Faye

Captain

Fooking good too

Would be a class signing for them like.

Who you's lot going to replace King with, can't imagine Ramos putting his faith in him next year?

Without exaggeration, there must be near to a dozen options on the picklist, will depend in part who represents best value for money.  There may well be 2 CD's signed as some in the squad haven't impressed Ramos.

The same applies with a GK, there are quite a few options but I think there is some agreement in place with Rangers for McGregor, though tbh, I don't really know too much about him.  Some are saying he is barely an improvement on Robinson.