UEFA Cup

Belfast Boy

s*** refereeing. Anichebe was a yard offside for his goal, and Eirik Bakke's goal was disallowed for a totally legal wrestling technique on the keeper. Should have been 1-1, really (or 0-0, if we're picky).

Bakke clotheslined him.

btw, it's Kevin Ratcliffe who says "Ja-jelka". Really annoying. He always calls Victor Anichebe "Anchovie" as well.

Shola Ameboi .  ;D ;D ;D

at villa a few years ago, according to the PA guy, our goal scorers were Shola Ameebee and Charles N'Zogabeer

According to the PA guy at Villa on Saturday Emre was Jose Enrique.

I'm watching AC Milan play Livorno.

s**** game.

How's the Livorno keeper Amelia doing? 

He would have been Robinson's replacement if there had been more time before the window shut, reputed to be all sorted for the summer.  I've never seen him play (or I don't remember him) so I'm hoping we're not going going from the frying pan to the fire!

He pulled off one excellent save when it was 1-1, Milan have battered them for most of the game but without Kaka and Seedorf they've struggled to break them down in the box, Livorno have had everyone behind the ball most of the match.

Reputedly will cost £8m, roughly the same as Craig Gordon who by coincidence is the same age.  Can't say I'm too impressed with Gordon, would you reckon Amelia represents better value?  The more I hear, the more I think Robinson will never play for Spurs again so a sound keeper is a priority.

It's hard to say what he's worth from one game, especially as I was going between that game, the Everton game and posting on here.

He did look decent but under the circumstances (AC Milan totally dominant) it's hard to judge.

f*** Fiorentina.

Italian twats.

you a Rosenborg fan? I'm hoping you go through

Yeah, when it comes to team from my own country I'm a Rosenborg fan :p

And if we're playing like we did tonight and have luck on our side and not get shots in the damned post, Fiorentina are likely to get a hard fight.

I'm amazed really, Rosenborg are out of season and they honestly deserved at least a draw from this match, Fiorentina was appaling to watch, only trying to waste time after they scored with a random try to find Mutu thrown in here and there.