UEFA Cup

Belfast Boy

Robbo starts :rolleyes: :thdn:

The same 'Robbo' you wanked yourself silly over when you first came on here?

Not sure if we're the ones to be needling others about having fickle opinions about their first choice goalkeeper

I haven't been fickle about our keeper', so I can say whatever I want  :pow:

How is he being fickle if Robinson has suddenly lost form? If he doesn't criticize Robinson, he'll most definitely be called stupid etc.. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

It's perfectly alright for him to change his mind man, that's not being fickle.

I didn't say he was being fickle, mine was a retort at someone lumping me in with the people slagging off Given,

EDIT- Actually he is fickle, Robinson has been shit for years.

Norway better get a fucking proper league season so Norwegian teams won't get bummed in the arse in the winter months.

A Rosenborg in season would've played this Fiorentina side out of the game. Fiorentina is dissapointing and depressing to watch, Everton might as well have gotten a walkover in the next round.

Guest LucaAltieri

Spurs are touching cloth.

If they play like this on Sunday, they are going to get bummed in the face.

Yup.

Lucky as fuck tonight. They could barely string two passes together the entire second half. They looked like a poor Newcastle side.

Pleased to see Jenas came on and did fuck all.

Commentary team wanking over Robinson again... he made one good save the entire game and stood rooted to the spot when Slavia hit the post.

Would have loved to see this one at least go to extra time but they got away with it in the end.

Just finished watching Everton vs Brann, pretty enjoyable game to watch..Everton played some great football..

Just an observation, do Brann player have to be taller than 180cm to get into the team?, didn't recall seeing one players thats shorter than 180cm, made Everton players look like midgets..

Guest kingdawson

Robbo starts :rolleyes: :thdn:

The same 'Robbo' you wanked yourself silly over when you first came on here?

Not sure if we're the ones to be needling others about having fickle opinions about their first choice goalkeeper

I haven't been fickle about our keeper', so I can say whatever I want  :pow:

How is he being fickle if Robinson has suddenly lost form? If he doesn't criticize Robinson, he'll most definitely be called stupid etc.. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

It's perfectly alright for him to change his mind man, that's not being fickle.

I didn't say he was being fickle, mine was a retort at someone lumping me in with the people slagging off Given,

EDIT- Actually he is fickle, Robinson has been s*** for years.

Tbh i dont remember even 'bigging' Robbo up that much. Jenas was the one i was praising, besides Apisith got it spot on with his post.

As for the match, We were shit today and we're luckily we got through.

Just finished watching Everton vs Brann, pretty enjoyable game to watch..Everton played some great football..

Just an observation, do Brann player have to be taller than 180cm to get into the team?, didn't recall seeing one players thats shorter than 180cm, made Everton players look like midgets..

Most Norwegians are tall, it's quite freaky.

Would never have happened if Lee Carsley had been sent off, as he rightly should.

I'm not convinced he was last man. Lescott wasn't far off the pair of them. I don't think a yellow card and a free kick would have changed anything.

Also, you've just been beaten 6-1. That's nothing to do with refereeing decisions is it really?

Quag-lee-er-a

And everyone loves Jan Venegoor of Hesselink's name on his original Celtic shirt it literaly looped around his number

Would never have happened if Lee Carsley had been sent off, as he rightly should.

I'm not convinced he was last man. Lescott wasn't far off the pair of them. I don't think a yellow card and a free kick would have changed anything.

Also, you've just been beaten 6-1. That's nothing to do with refereeing decisions is it really?

Agreed, it has to do with Brann being shite, in the off season and depressing to watch.

You guys will get a practically get a walkover in the next round as well, Fiorentina was so depressing to watch I now think they are a shame for football, just as with all German teams.

Agreed, it has to do with Brann being s****, in the off season and depressing to watch.

You guys will get a practically get a walkover in the next round as well, Fiorentina was so depressing to watch I now think they are a shame for football, just as with all German teams.

I think Fiorentina will be a very tough match regardless of how bad  to watch they might be.

They might have a bit more nous and experience than our team and hit us on the break effectively. We'll have to wait and see. I'm glad we're at home in the second  leg though.

Certainly it has. Against a 10 men Everton, it might have been 5-3.

Of course I don't expect a win against a good Premier League side in early pre-season. Actually, I would never expect that.

Hoping Bolton win it tbh.  Then maybe Sam will be forced to stop talking about his "success" when they win a major continental trophy without him.

Didn't expect them to get through this round at all, cracking result.

Agreed, it has to do with Brann being s****, in the off season and depressing to watch.

I think Fiorentina will be a very tough match regardless of how bad  to watch they might be.

They might have a bit more nous and experience than our team and hit us on the break effectively. We'll have to wait and see. I'm glad we're at home in the second  leg though.

Unelss Howard is as bad as the Rosenborg keeper was today I doubt you have anything to worry about, unless Mutu gets lucky at an open goal.

I'd glady put all my money on Everton getting through to the quarter finals after next round, unless Fiorentina starts playing something that looks like football. I don't usually watch Italian games, but if Fiorentina played like they've done over two rounds in the UEFA cup in the league, it's amazing how they're so high up the table.

Guest assyriantoon

Unelss Howard is as bad as the Rosenborg keeper was today I doubt you have anything to worry about, unless Mutu gets lucky at an open goal.

I'd glady put all my money on Everton getting through to the quarter finals after next round, unless Fiorentina starts playing something that looks like football. I don't usually watch Italian games, but if Fiorentina played like they've done over two rounds in the UEFA cup in the league, it's amazing how they're so high up the table.

The Italian League is garbage.

Guest trotter58

Bolton knock Athletico Madrid out  :lol:

I was there along with 4,000 other BWFC supporters. Serious crowd trouble before, during and after the game mainly due to the tooled up firm masquerading as a police force. Spanish TV report has just appeared on YouTube. Search for 'Atletico Madrid - Bolton 21.2.2008 UEFA Cup'