UEFA Cup

Belfast Boy

We bottled it tonight. Gang of shithouses.

Worst performance all season by a stretch.

And I fucking HATE Clive Tyldsley and Jim Beglin, ITV's coverage makes Channel 5 look brilliant. Bring back John Barnes.

OMG! THEY WERE BOOING! STOP THE PRESSES!

Bet tomorrow's Sun tears into them. :rolleyes:

Probably ignore the result/reaction and just post pictures of the pre-match COCA-COLA CUP CHAMPIONS TOTTINGHAM HOTSPUDSTM presentation.

PSV are a fuckin quality side, and Farfan is a fuckin class act.

Deserved victory for PSV.

Spurs got off lightly. Didn't see much of the first half, but PSV absolutely took the piss in the second. Some of their passing was superb. Never seen them before but Farfan and Afellay were top drawer.

PSV are a fuckin quality side, and Farfan is a fuckin class act.

Deserved victory for PSV.

Spurs got off lightly. Didn't see much of the first half, but PSV absolutely took the piss in the second. Some of their passing was superb. Never seen them before but Farfan and Afellay were top drawer.

Exactly, there was no comparison between the passing of the two teams, and blobinson needed a good save to keep it to 1.

PSV were so fuckin calm in defence, if we tried that we'd just cock up and concede.

Nice debut for Gilberto :lol: thought we would have signed him judging by that performance.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I'm going to offer one to 1878 and kingdawson as a means of consolation 'cos I'm nice 'n' that.  And I put it down to us going out to Alkmaar last season.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "ITV broadcasting your game theory".

Last season, we were chugging along fine in this lovely little competition with Channel 5 showing our games.  Why, we even beat Zulte-Waregem for pete's sake!  Zulte fucking Waregem!  Do you know how class they are?

The last game Channel 5 showed was the 4-2 home win over AZ Alkmaar.  It was a bit edgy, but we thought we could do the job in Holland and get one step further to a shiny trophy.

However, along came the big boys at ITV, and snatched the game away from Colin Murray and his band of merry men.

And what happened?  The first game ITV show of us in the UEFA cup we get beaten 2-0 and dumped out of the competition.

Your honour, I firmly believe, that had Channel 5 broadcast that game, AZ Alkmaar vs. Newcastle United, the latter would have got a result, and progessed to the next round of the competition.  Call it a daft conspiracy theory, or a curse, or whatever you like, but its true and you knows it!!!!!

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I'm going to offer one to 1878 and kingdawson as a means of consolation 'cos I'm nice 'n' that.  And I put it down to us going out to Alkmaar last season.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the "ITV broadcasting your game theory".

Last season, we were chugging along fine in this lovely little competition with Channel 5 showing our games.  Why, we even beat Zulte-Waregem for pete's sake!  Zulte fucking Waregem!  Do you know how class they are?

The last game Channel 5 showed was the 4-2 home win over AZ Alkmaar.  It was a bit edgy, but we thought we could do the job in Holland and get one step further to a shiny trophy.

However, along came the big boys at ITV, and snatched the game away from Colin Murray and his band of merry men.

And what happened?  The first game ITV show of us in the UEFA cup we get beaten 2-0 and dumped out of the competition.

Your honour, I firmly believe, that had Channel 5 broadcast that game, AZ Alkmaar vs. Newcastle United, the latter would have got a result, and progessed to the next round of the competition.  Call it a daft conspiracy theory, or a curse, or whatever you like, but its true and you knows it!!!!!

:lol: