Are we being ripped off?

S.S.R.
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you think the current pricing of our season tickets is fair, and is the recent rise - which is above inflation - justified?

The Premier League have recently negotiated lucrative new tv deals - How come we're being squeezed for even more money?

Would prefer to pay less than I do, but we get at least 50,000 every game, so yes, I think the prices are fair. We pay nothing compared to some other clubs' fans.

was talking to a lad at villa last weekend and im sure he said his cost 350 and considering theirs and our position you can see who is getting value for money lol

I do think season tickets are a bit high but even if it cost £1k id still buy one and thats the problem really, they know they can get away with it

looking at the season ticket prices, i think they are ridiculous. im not from newcastle but its not one of the most expensive areas of the country,and we dont play amazing football. yes they are exploiting the fans, but theres 19 other premierleague clubs that do this. portsmouths season tickets are up to £745 and fulhams are £300. god knows what man u's are

Who gets the better value

chelsea  £1150

toon       £600

Would you pay chelsea prices for there kind of football ?

im assuming these prices are for the best seats in each respective stadium? chelseas was west stand upper

if so, chelsea mugs are paying over £60 a game, which is ridiculous when you consider they only ever win 1-0 and some of those 19 games are against the likes of sunderland, derby, bolton

ours work out at £31.50 a game, plus free home cup games? still not great, would be ok if we were in the top 8

Arsenal ticket prices are fair.

The media are over acting with the prices.

I as a cannon club member(silver) can get tickets to any match for £20

They also go on sale to silver members first!

The media dont mention this, i am very happy with the prices!

Arsenal ticket prices are fair.

The media are over acting with the prices.

I as a cannon club member(silver) can get tickets to any match for £20

They also go on sale to silver members first!

The media dont mention this, i am very happy with the prices!

£20 adult? i have to say though, i went to the cup game at the emirates and didnt get in for the frst 20 minutes because of the stupid ticketing system there. the stewards sent us the wrong way roud the ground to the box office who were equally useless.

Guest thenorthumbrian

If anyone isn't happy with the ticket prices at any club, then stop buying them. 

It's not quite that simple.

OK fair enough it was a simplistic comment, but to use a horrible capitalist phrase, the market will only stand what people can afford to pay.

Until enough people decide they can't/won't pay the prices which are being charged they will not come down.

Its supply and demand unfortunatley. 

Mine is the most expensive in the house at Villa Park, at a very reasonable £475.

That's because we don't have any premium type seats, and we don't have those because Ellis did not have the first idea how to make proper money out of modern football (other than for himself).

If we want the best players we need to pay the going rate which i think we do!

Although, football clubs could still do very well financially AND buy decent players without the need to bumrape the fans as much as they do.

Some of the prices charged by London clubs are outrageous.

Im not a season ticket holder as most will know, but to those who are, does this season go down as the biggest waste of money in memory - as far as results and performances go?

Started off pretty well, with victories over Wigan, West Ham, Everton and Spurs then things took a serious nosedive starting with the Pompey and Liverpool games, some pride restored against Arsenal and Brum, before hitting a low again against Derby.