The Champions League

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

God, I hate Graeme Souness. What an utter, utter prick.

[/rant]

I think he talks a lot of sense when he's doing punditry.

Classic case of being able to talk a good game but failing miserably when it comes to backing it up for real. 

Barca, Man Utd, Arsenal, Fenerbache, Schalke, Roma, Chelsea and either Liverpool or Inter for the last 8.

I fancy the Arsenal to win it. 

not the usual amount of european giants in there are there. Without doubt an English winner this year. Knowing their luck I will go with Liverpool again. Whoever is the weakest of that 8, Liverpool will draw them

Barca, Man Utd, Arsenal, Fenerbache, Schalke, Roma, Chelsea and either Liverpool or Inter for the last 8.

I fancy the Arsenal to win it. 

not the usual amount of european giants in there are there. Without doubt an English winner this year. Knowing their luck I will go with Liverpool again. Whoever is the weakest of that 8, Liverpool will draw them

lol I agree.

I see L'Pool beating any of the foreign teams.

Guest maddog2

when is the draw?

im hoping for manyoo vs. roma or arsenal. two games who aren't going to forget their last matches against manyoo in an hurry. should make a cracking game.

when is the draw?

im hoping for manyoo vs. roma or arsenal. two games who aren't going to forget their last matches against manyoo in an hurry. should make a cracking game.

Friday week, due to Inter/Liverpool being played next week.

Guest maddog2

Hopefully be Arsenal v Chelsea and Man U v Liverpool

as long as it is not another liverpool v. chelsea wrist slitting borefest. if it is, i pray neither of the legs are shown live.

when is the draw?

Friday week, due to Inter/Liverpool being played next week.

thanks!

Arsenal versus Barcelona would have to be the dream final. With Thierry losing again.

Agree's!

But if Arsenal dont win, i want Barca to for Thierry!!!

I don't want an English club (at least any of them 4) to win it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes!

God, I hate Graeme Souness. What an utter, utter prick.

[/rant]

I think he talks a lot of sense when he's doing punditry.

Classic case of being able to talk a good game but failing miserably when it comes to backing it up for real. 

Souness was a pretty handy player in all fairness.  :razz:

Anyway, be shocked if Inter win on the night, never mind on aggregate.

As long as Chelsea don't win it out, I don't mind. I'd actually like Arsenal to win it, Wenger deserves one.

Inter v Liverpool tonight chaps. SS2.

If Liverpool score, Inter need 4 to win it.  ???

Come on Inter :)

Will be a boring draw if 4 english teams are in it!!

How on earth do you figure? :lol: