Obafemi Martins

Wullie

I'm having a dispute with an Everton fan on another forum and I'm sure Martins has taken a penalty with his left foot before. I think I'm right but can anyone tell me which game(if any) he took one left footed?

That penalty where he nearly scored an OG against Everton was with his left.

Serious guffaw at £5m. f*** off Tony.

Martins is clearly a good player. If we REALLY need the money then let him go but not for less than £10m, which may be hard considering our new championship status. If our best player wants to stay, then let him stay. He could kill the championship.

£5m seems alright to me. Injury prone and inconsistent.

The injury prone notion is nonsense, he's only had 1 bad season in terms of injuries

[/size

I disagree, always seems to have some little niggle that keeps him out for more time than it should.

£5m seems alright to me. Injury prone and inconsistent.

The injury prone notion is nonsense, he's only had 1 bad season in terms of injuries

[/size

I disagree, always seems to have some little niggle that keeps him out for more time than it should.

Yes, last season. Doesn't make him inury prone

Martins missed at most a combined 10 games through injury in his first 2 season here. How in the name of christ does that make him injury prone?

Erm, last season.  Excellent, how you try and ignore that to make your argument more favourable.

Yeah fuck it, Owen hardly missed a game way back when he was at Liverpool - thus not injury prone.

Until proven otherwise (i.e. how he fairs in the future) Martins seems to be suffer from an excess number of niggles, of late, which makes him by definition seemingly injury prone. 

How on earth does one season make a player injury prone?

Over the three seasons he's been at the club, he's missed enough games to niggly groin strains and similar injuries to be classed as injury prone... especially this last season. Take your fan boy specs off for a minute

How on earth does one season make a player injury prone?

Over the three seasons he's been at the club, he's missed enough games to niggly groin strains and similar injuries to be classed as injury prone... especially this last season. Take your fan boy specs off for a minute

He was injury prone last season, fair enough. But nobody was calling him injury prone last July, were they?