Newcastle United 1 - 5 Manchester United - 23/2/08 - post match from page 26

James

man utd are a pretty good team everybody. dont forget that.

no excuse for us not even having a shot

its not is it? probably the best team in the world on their day and we arent even winning FFS!!!!

people like you ruin match day threads for the majority.

You're right. We should be happy.

Taylor's defending on that second goal was laughable.

Why is he turning his back on Ronaldo?

That goal was TOTALLy on Barton, gave the ball away needlessly defence totally of balance. He's beyond shite tbh

BTW For those calling for Keegans head, he won his first game the last time he took over then we lost several horribly, we avoided relegation by one game, it asn't until the following summer when he got "his" players in that things started to get better.

I for one will give him as long again

Thankfully KK will crumble in to a pile of despair and go nutty before we have to push him out of the door.

:lol:

KK is well out of his depth, saying that though a Wenger & Fergie combo would be out of their depth with this club and the s*** state its in. It won't get any easier as the season goes on, were in free fall, we should of signed players in the winter window, that was more important than changing managers imo.

Yep

Ordinary people can see it but the people running the club are f****** clueless!

Replace Smith with Carrol and anyone for Butt and Barton and we may have given them at least a game!

Disgrace to this club, all of them

its not is it? probably the best team in the world on their day and we arent even winning FFS!!!!

Oh sorry i forgot you were not allowed to pass the ball or shoot againsy a good team

I'd love to know why some of our players are not on the field.... top of my list is Viduka?

Keegan inherited the team and players from Sam Allardyce.

Yep he sure did, but surely he's not using Sam's selection book as well?!?!?!?!?!

As i said weeks ago we could well go down yet i was laughed at and screamed at for it

Anyone denying it still

We're against Man Utd, what the hell do you expect?! We weren't expecting anything out of the game, so lets leave relegation talk off this board until we lose against another team in the relegation battle!

BUT...have you seen any other team perform this bad agains ManU at home ??? I'd fine everyone a week salary for this sort of performance not to mention they're so overly paid in the first place

Keegan, please do the honourable thing and just walk away from this club. You've had your time here, and that was many years ago.

Nicky Butt and Alan Smith. Just simply f*** off.

You are a f****** idiot. Keegan inherited the team and players from Sam Allardyce. He did not make any purchase of a player he wants to get the club forward.

Knee-jerk.

No knee-jerk here. I've held the same line ever since his appointment was announced. It was a monumental and hugely embarrassing f*** up IMO.

Keegan is out of his depth.

you are clueless btw

Taylor's positioning and anticipation is so shit that it makes him look better than he is: whenever something happens, he's too far from the action to be at fault.

I get the impression his confidence has gone in recent weeks and he's hiding.

Guest The Libertine

You're right. We should be happy.

there is no "happy" playing against man utd. draw a line through this game and move on. its not 1994, we dont beat these teams anymore. live with it.

Guest Ebolarama

We're shit. They're far too good for us to live with them.

The end.

And that, as they say, is that. Nothing else to say. No positives to take. It is what it is, and what was expected.