Relegation - will we or won't we? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bobblyrage

It will come down to the 2 big home games, 6 points there and we're fine. On our away form we can only expect 4 defeats, our opponents are simply better than us. Chelsea will murder us if they still have a shot at the title at that stage.

Guest bobblyrage

Also anyone who thinks we'll finish on 46 needs sectioning, we'd all love it, but its completely beyond us.

Been out on the drink like?

I wouldn't even quote that fictional table as I'd hate to think anybody thought I'd done it, even only for a second.

Maybe he did next seasons table... only explanation really

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7954/50671618re3.jpg

Pessamistic in the extreme TBH.  I had us snatching 6th spot on goal difference.  Would have been more accurate but it would only allow me to put in a maximum score for us of 99-0.

I think if we win today and Fulham and Bolton lose were a win and a draw from mathematical safety regardless of goal difference.  I think Bolton will lose at Villa but Fulham might beat the mackems, a draw would be a good result.

If Owen stays in the side, we'll go down. When he's there, it means that we have to play in a certain way, and that way isn't succeeding. Keegan has to change it.

Oops!

Ummm...... kind of half right though? Keegan has changed the way we're playing from an orthodox 4-4-2 to a 4-3-3, and that's turned things round. What I got wrong - and others were thinking the same way - was the idea that Owen couldn't play in a 4-3-3.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deep456

Our fixture list may be hard but compared to Sunderland,Bolton and Wigan it is a lot easier. Also I believe we have a "Tevez" type player in "Martins" who will keep us up by turning it on.

But our 'Tevez' has an IQ in the minus.

Then let our "Tevez" be "Owen".

:lol:

So who's laughing now? I told you Owen would be our Tevez who would turn it on.