Sell the f*cking lot

Guest Erich von Manstein

Guest Erich von Manstein

The whole fucking lot. Spineless, arrogant and selfish arseholes.

THE WHOLE SET OF FUCKING BASTARDS MUST GO

to whom ?

We'll have Milner.

N'Zogbia is a decent player when played in the right position, but we don't need anyone there. Other than those two, to be honest - and I'm not taking the piss here - I'd be entirely meh about the rest.

Guest Erich von Manstein

In the slightest chance that any of them read this site may I just say...

FUCK OFF YOU COWARDLY BASTARDS!!!

Guest Erich von Manstein

to whom ?

We'll have Milner.

N'Zogbia is a decent player when played in the right position, but we don't need anyone there. Other than those two, to be honest - and I'm not taking the piss here - I'd be entirely meh about the rest.

N'Zogbia is a horrible whinging French bastard. Regardless of his talent we are better off without huffy pricks like him in the team

Watch your knee, a jerk like that could do some damage.

Nothing knee-jerk about it.

So this is a carefully considered, level headed suggestion?  That we get rid of every player, the majority of which are international players, and hope we can replace them with better, despite the fact that the transfer window amply displayed how little we have to attract top players?

Fuck off.

to whom ?

We'll have Milner.

Beye would fit in nicely in a good team. I really rate him, even after being burnt by Cristiano once or twice today.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Fuck off man

Have a look at our league results since we beat Fulham this season. A complete fucking embarrassment.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Fuck off man

Have a look at our league results since we beat Fulham this season. A complete fucking embarrassment.

Doesn't mean you have to spit your dummy out.

When you're paying £400+ for a season ticket and the fucking rest for away games I think I am completley entitled to spit my dummy out of the horrible set of fuckpigs won't have a decent game of football in return.

Fuck off man

Doesn't mean you have to spit your dummy out.

When you're paying £400+ for a season ticket and the fucking rest for away games I think I am completley entitled to spit my dummy out of the horrible set of fuckpigs won't have a decent game of football in return.

You're entitled.

Doesn't mean you're right.

When you're paying £400+ for a season ticket and the f****** rest for away games I think I am completley entitled to spit my dummy out of the horrible set of fuckpigs won't have a decent game of football in return.

I've seen that word used before, only by one person though.  :lol:

Guest Erich von Manstein

When you're paying £400+ for a season ticket and the f****** rest for away games I think I am completley entitled to spit my dummy out of the horrible set of fuckpigs won't have a decent game of football in return.

I've seen that word used before, only by one person though.   :lol:

I heard it for the first time on Layer Cake the other night and thought it would describe some of our players perfectly.