The man for NUFC

Guest Erich von Manstein

Moyes has done a good job at Everton, but there is no way he would be a good appointment for Newcastle. He wouldn't get the time and support he would need. He is someone who builds teams over a period of time and needs the leeway to make a few mistakes here and there.

Beattie & Kroldrup? Newcastle fans would be calling for his head! Also, I'm sure people would of course turn their noses up at the likes of Carsley, Phil Neville, Jagielka and Hibbert in the team. Moyes, no matter how much money he has, will always have a few of these types in his teams and it would be a stick most would beat him with.

Moyes today, O'Neill tomorrow, Curbishley the day after and then Mark Hughes the next. All very predictable, lets hope we stay up, and then we'll see what happens next season, which is the real judgement time for Keegan.

How simple minded are some people for goodness sake. Obviously getting addicted to the changing of managers. It really is pathetic, honestly.

Moyes has done a good job at Everton, but there is no way he would be a good appointment for Newcastle. He wouldn't get the time and support he would need. He is someone who builds teams over a period of time and needs the leeway to make a few mistakes here and there.

Beattie & Kroldrup? Newcastle fans would be calling for his head! Also, I'm sure people would of course turn their noses up at the likes of Carsley, Phil Neville, Jagielka and Hibbert in the team. Moyes, no matter how much money he has, will always have a few of these types in his teams and it would be a stick most would beat him with.

Moyes today, O'Neill tomorrow, Curbishley the day after and then Mark Hughes the next. All very predictable, lets hope we stay up, and then we'll see what happens next season, which is the real judgement time for Keegan.

How simple minded are some people for goodness sake. Obviously getting addicted to the changing of managers. It really is pathetic, honestly.

Although some of us aren't addicted at all - we are force fed.

Moyes would be a Sam Asdaprice type appointment.His team are monotonously boring and at times over physical.We should leave men who manage North Western clubs well f****** alone.

This

Plus the fact Moyes has got madman eyes and do you really want another Scot?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Kevin Keegan is Newcastle United and Newcastle United is Kevin Keegan. There is no other man for the job!

For what he has done for our club, bringing it back from the dead, twice! He deservers our unflinching support.

only as good as your last game

Moyes would be a Sam Asdaprice type appointment.His team are monotonously boring and at times over physical.We should leave men who manage North Western clubs well f****** alone.

What an absolute load of shit. :idiot2:

We've probably got the shortest, most lightweight midfield in the whole league. I'd love it if you could enlighten me as to how these midgets manage to out muscle other teams and play a physical game? Even our defensive midfielders are nothing on the likes of Diop and Faye.

Our team and style of play has actually changed in the last few years you know? Seems you haven't noticed. We've played some great stuff at times this season with the interplay between Osman, Pienaar and Arteta a joy to watch when they're in form.

Kevin Keegan is Newcastle United and Newcastle United is Kevin Keegan. There is no other man for the job!

For what he has done for our club, bringing it back from the dead, twice! He deservers our unflinching support.

only as good as your last game

So Alex Ferguson was shit when they were knocked out of the League Cup by Coventry was he  mackems.gif

http://img.skysports.com/07/10/218x298/DavidMoyes_586558.jpg

we did better than he did with the fat bastard as chairman

don't make me laugh.

Any excuse to mention Shepherd, eh?

Christ on bike, weeping, see my avatar etc etc

Guest Erich von Manstein

http://img.skysports.com/07/10/218x298/DavidMoyes_586558.jpg

we did better than he did with the fat bastard as chairman

don't make me laugh.

Fuck off.

Guest smnewport

Apparently Moyes is right friendly with Alex Ferguson and AF has already told the MUFC people that Moyes should be the man that they go for when he eventually goes. Bloody welcome to him in my opinion as he doesn't play our sort of football if you ask me.

What exactly is 'your style of football'?  Is this style from the early 1990s or earlier?

Everton have always had a reputation for playing stylish football from their inception.  Nowadays, unless you have serious money you have to cut your cloth accordingly.  Moyes' team have by far produced the best football seen on Merseyside this season, but they also know that sometimes the result is more important than the performance.  Any team that employs Arteta, Osman and Pienaar will produce flair whenever possible.

Would you rather be picking up points just now or trying to play 'your style of football' and getting twatted every week?

What an absolute load of s***. :idiot2:

We've probably got the shortest, most lightweight midfield in the whole league. I'd love it if you could enlighten me as to how these midgets manage to out muscle other teams and play a physical game? Even our defensive midfielders are nothing on the likes of Diop and Faye.

Our team and style of play has actually changed in the last few years you know? Seems you haven't noticed. We've played some great stuff at times this season with the interplay between Osman, Pienaar and Arteta a joy to watch when they're in form.

Agreed i have watched you many times this year, especially Arteta at times it seems absolutely impossible for him to lose possession of the ball.  He really is a classy performer, he makes things tick. I think he wouldnt look out of place in any major side.